WTS: LIVE ROCKS

babareef

• SRC Member

Just did more rescaping so I have added about 1.5kg more of coraline encrusted live rocks for sale.

Selling all for $25.00 only.

Note that these rocks have been with me for more than 5 years,fully matured and treated and enough for anyone to start a two or even 3 ft tank.

SMS 9649 7247.

:thanks:

• SRC Member

3kg reserved. But about 2kg still available. Anyone who can come to view are welcome to choose the rocks even from my display tank. I think I can let go those big ones as well. Kind of like my new scaping with less rocks. By the look of it I may still have about 3-4kg of rocks surplus to sell.

SMS 96497247.

• SRC Member

Another 3kg sold and collected by a nice friendly reefer WAN. About 4 to 5kg still available. I remember Henry of MARINE LIFE told me that good live rocks have that nice reef smell once u take them out of the water. U can ask bro WAN and FIESTA about it and how mature are the rocks.

SMS 9649 7247.

• SRC Member

5KG sold and collected by bro AMBOI who happened to be my former army mate, such a small world. Thanks AMBOI!

Left with about 6.5kg of rocks to sell. But mostly less than fist size. Only 2 big pc left one is 1.5kg and the other one 2kg. The rest of about 3kg are all small rocks.

Take all for $25.00.

SMS 9649 7247.

• SRC Member

Hi Bros I've decided not to sell my remaining Live Rocks cos had a bad experience being aeroplaned by someone who claim he is very new to this hobby. What dissapointed me was he promised to collect this morning only to tell me he's not coming. When I told him I've wake up early morning after a tiring night shift just to wait for him, he said I have a bad attitude and started cursing and swearing with words like xxxhxxx and fxxx..g. and telling me I've got bad reputation.

His HP is 96302844. The best thing is I asked for his nick but he never replied. I guess he has no integrity at all.