WTB - Dymax IQ3 nano tank

karlyau

• SRC Member
hi did anyone see this tank selling in the fish shop yet?

read from last Sat newspaper say the new stock already come in ... hehe planning to get one for my office ...

have saw one at display at rainbow

serangoon north petmart next to it already selling the dymax light so should have both shops :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

hi did anyone see this tank selling in the fish shop yet?

read from last Sat newspaper say the new stock already come in ... hehe planning to get one for my office ...

Just saw 2 pieces at Ah Beng just now. Should still be available.

;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

hehehe, cannot resell for 100 anymore. ;)

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

:lol: that one is another classic case.... :whistle

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

hahhaa still can buy all the stock available in the market then can already

price must jack up since no stock outside :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Supporter

Is this the acrylic tank with the filter sump all up? If yes, saw at Clementi LFS 328 selling around slightly less than 7 piece of red notes........ a very cool and nice tank. Was so tempted to get it......

• SRC Member

I think this tank is very bad for mother nature. Because of it's size and cost, clueless newbies will like to just try-out marine and that'll result in many LS dying and suffering. :erm:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

I think this tank is very bad for mother nature. Because of it's size and cost, clueless newbies will like to just try-out marine and that'll result in many LS dying and suffering. :erm:

what is the size of this tank?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Ooops....thought it is a 1 ft cube tank. Check out just now and thne know its a 1.5 G tank.

Yes, iskay Bro is right. Too small for Marine.

nice for a cute aquatic plant tank.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Is this the acrylic tank with the filter sump all up? If yes, saw at Clementi LFS 328 selling around slightly less than 7 piece of red notes........ a very cool and nice tank. Was so tempted to get it......

Thank for the update ...

i was planning to buy this tank to put in my office ... still wonder what can i keep in this tank ...

Crab?

• SRC Supporter
i was planning to buy this tank to put in my office ... still wonder what can i keep in this tank ...

Is this the one? This is the one I saw at Clementi.

post-14772-1251188581_thumb.jpg

Well, the 28 LEDs already cost ard $25 so if this one comes with the LEDs lighting fixture, filter, all u need is to DIY the filter to be a refugium filled with Cheato, add a fan to be operated during the night time when your office air-con is off. It shld be able to work as a PICO tank. BUT, weekly water change is still needed.

Can keep small frags of zoas, mushies.... and maybe some invertebrates... tats all. IMHO NO FISH!!!!!!

:)

• SRC Supporter
yaya this is the one ... thank for the advise ... you have any suggestion what invert can i keep ?

Up to u, cleaner shrimp, sexy shrimp.... etc... snail to control your algae.... tats all i can think of... my existing pico no LS yet... although i have 3 sexies in my home display tank waiting to be migrated to my pico...