bluesea

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 days left. . .

Look like most sg reefer still prefer conventional bulb. Just like some people still prefer old classic vacuum tube hi-fi and vacuum tube TV screen, rather than using latest integrated chip hi-fi and LCD or LED TV. Because here selling so cheap and brand new yet handful of people interested. May be here most viewers are sellers only. Appreciate somebody tell me why?

4 days left. . .

Look like most sg reefer still prefer conventional bulb. Just like some people still prefer old classic vacuum tube hi-fi and vacuum tube TV screen, rather than using latest integrated chip hi-fi and LCD or LED TV. Because here selling so cheap and brand new yet handful of people interested. May be here most viewers are sellers only. Appreciate somebody tell me why?

support u 300.

event.png

4 days left. . .

Not being personal hor but you ask me why ..... so here's my answer.

I am a LED noob so what I am saying might not make any sense.

- Your product not proven. I like the idea of LED lights but not the one you are selling.

- Highly suspicious cause inital selling price is 1200sgd and now lowered to start bid from 200+

- no mention of using optics.

- To much sweet selling talk, too smooth like a commercial seller.

- Dun like your verbages :

Sorry, only one piece left for this model, act fast!

This new LED light will make you smile when your next electrical bill come!

Guaranteed this model is unique and done professionally, you can't find at other places. Get it now or regret it.

Grab it now before it land on other people hands.

I want you to enjoy energy savings by using LED light and yet with a low initial cost.

Try your luck here, this probably could be your best bet in life.

BTW, I enjoy watching blu -ray movies on my LED TV :)

and good luck to your sale . cheers!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Not being personal hor but you ask me why ..... so here's my answer.

I am a LED noob so what I am saying might not make any sense.

Yes, I know you are one of the LED light DIY GURU. I got to pay respect u. But I believe there are people like me who don't have the time or skill or knowledge to DIY. So I am trying to help people reap the LED benefit without burning their pockets.

- Your product not proven. I like the idea of LED lights but not the one you are selling.

I've used my old LED light for 6 months before decom, and it works for my corals (check up the previous picture). And I admit that I don't keep sps so I can't guaranteed sure work for it but let him free try, as mentioned in one of my reply to one query. What kind of prove do you want? I don't have lux meter or PAR meter currently, also now I don't have metal halide to put side by side to compare. Please let me know. The only way I can think off is layman method, which is, the winner can free try, if the coral happy, then no problem.

- Highly suspicious cause initial selling price is 1200sgd and now lowered to start bid from 200+

Do you know some auction start their bid at $1, do you suspect them as fraud? I really pay much more than that and take months to get it. 1200sgd should be a good price I think, as in dollar/watt. Can you get commercial aquarium light at this dollar/watt? PFO is S$1000/ft. So it will take much longer to recover from electric bill for the heavy initial investment cost.

- no mention of using optics.

Pls read carefully my post #11.

- To much sweet selling talk, too smooth like a commercial seller.

- Dun like your verbages :

Sorry, only one piece left for this model, act fast!

This new LED light will make you smile when your next electrical bill come!

Guaranteed this model is unique and done professionally, you can't find at other places. Get it now or regret it.

Grab it now before it land on other people hands.

I want you to enjoy energy savings by using LED light and yet with a low initial cost.

Try your luck here, this probably could be your best bet in life.

Yes, I do admit it is a bit commercial talk, that's why Harlequin Mania has questioned me! But I am really only have one brand new unit, and really you cant get anywhere for the same unit with the same feature. I will be curious if you can find one. In fact, I am not good in sales, I am actually in technical line.

I hate sales, but inadvertently we need to market ourselves our whole life. Whether a salesman, interviewee, student, parent, teacher, engineer, writer, president....we need to sell either a product, service, results or skills. Here is "Sell off/Pasar Malam Shop", of course we come here to sell and to market our (non-commercial) product.

BTW, I enjoy watching blu -ray movies on my LED TV :)

and good luck to your sale . cheers!

LED TV. Good for supporting green. FYI, I don't have that $ to buy LCD yet. :-)

Appreciate for your feedback and thanks for your time reading and viewing

nice response bro!

no flaring and very honest answers :)

cheers and good luck to your sale!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

bro since this is a one and only new set, care to share where you got it from, or diy-ed, any warranty (other than your 7 day personal gurantee)?

I think ppl generally stay away from a product tt doesn't have anything to back up such good claims.

bro since this is a one and only new set, care to share where you got it from, or diy-ed, any warranty (other than your 7 day personal gurantee)?

I think ppl generally stay away from a product tt doesn't have anything to back up such good claims.

I got two lights from China LED light supplier. Both lights are similar but the old one mounted with 2 timers controlling blue and white light separately. (Let me know if you interested in this old one also)

I don’t provide warranty for several reasons because I am not selling this as a commercial product but at lelong price. Although they provide me warranty but without real certificate, also the freight charge, transaction charge and the amount of coordination work and time spend to support service. To be honest to you, if I am going to support warranty, then I would ask for 2k to be able to survive. Even if I manage to sell this at $1200 (the original price I quoted), I would be selling this at a loss. Another reason is, as I mentioned, I am a lazy guy, I don’t want to reap a high profit from you guys. Therefore I would rather sell at a real cheap price to get rid of it. Hope you can understand. The commercially established product other vendors are selling at high prices due to the support or warranty they provide. I believe here at Pasar Malam, products are usually sold off without even giving a 7-day warranty. So treat this as a extra bonus given to the highest bidder.

Hope I had answered your questions.

==========================

. . .30 hours to end of bid.

bro as i'm keeping zoo and mush and the depth is 2ft wide is 1.5ft can it make it

Hi,

What is the length of your tank?

My light length is 1 meter or 39.5 inches, if your tank length is not shorter than this length or over 4ft, then is ok to fit in.

If brightness is your concern, this light is able to handle 2ft depth and 1.5ft width easily

Sorry I can't understand what is zoo and mush (mushroom?).

If you are keeping LPS, this light brightness should be sufficient. If you are keeping fish, then brightness should not be a concern.

This light is claimed to be able to replace six to seven hundred watts of HPS, but for me, I am more conservative, so stated in my first post is 2x150w MH or total 300w.

Sorry for the late reply.

• SRC Supporter

hi bro, i am no guru in led and i know nuts about it. i only know its bright and much energy saving.

next i also came to know that led bulbs are real weak when facing heat so heat sink is very important to them.

from this point above, a consumer like me going for a led set will bang alot on warrenty because of that.

pardon my ignorant. but a question for u led gurus and it may sound stupid. LOL!

ok, if 1 bulb goes off. how do we know? is there an indicator? or we have to do selfcheck? my concern is, if 1 or 2 bulb starts to get burn. we will not really see the difference. maybe until our corals tell signs then we will know whats happening.

finally,gd luck in your sales. its a very good buy for an led set like that if its all what it seems to be :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hi bro, i am no guru in led and i know nuts about it. i only know its bright and much energy saving.

next i also came to know that led bulbs are real weak when facing heat so heat sink is very important to them.

from this point above, a consumer like me going for a led set will bang alot on warrenty because of that.

pardon my ignorant. but a question for u led gurus and it may sound stupid. LOL!

ok, if 1 bulb goes off. how do we know? is there an indicator? or we have to do selfcheck? my concern is, if 1 or 2 bulb starts to get burn. we will not really see the difference. maybe until our corals tell signs then we will know whats happening.

finally,gd luck in your sales. its a very good buy for an LED set like that if its all what it seems to be :)

I know a bit of LED as a user level, although I owned and now selling the benefit of it, so I don't claim to be guru. :paiseh: DIY team are the actual people involved in the design and build, so they do a lot of study and work.

Yes, that is what I think also, heat sink is very critical (beside the proper operating current design) to the lifespan. The designer will need to do a lot of maths calculation for heat dissipation.

The LED lifespan is claimed to be very long with good ventilation and with no water splashes or water vapor getting onto it. If a few percentage of LED burn or not working, the light brightness should be ok. I think it should be easy to check whether the LED is working. For coral changes, it could be caused by many other factors like water quality and water condition issues.

You can routinely check the LED light individually, but more critically should check the fan functionality. If it is not working, then it will affect all the LED light ventilation. Vacuum it routinely before it get too dusty. The fan functions like a notebook fan, but we normally don't clean our notebook fan, do you? Wipe clean the glass panel to eliminate the accumulation of dust or salt.

Thanks for yours questions.