WTG: Clown goby

albinosage

• SRC Member

Clown goby for adoption. Giving it up as it has been nipping on my SPS polyps. Started feeding on small pieces from Henry's reef gourmet, but still showing little to no interest in slightly larger food like mysis or brine shrimp.

From LiveAquaria.com:

The Yellow Clown Goby is a cheerful addition to any marine aquarium. In addition to its vibrant body color, the active and peaceful Yellow Clown Goby is often seen perched on live rock or coral right out in the open or hovering in the water column in plain view for hobbyists to enjoy. Though the adult size is a mere 1-1/2" in length, the stocky shape and very large head gives the Yellow Clown Goby a quiet, yet commanding presence in the home aquarium.

Native to the reefs of the Indo-Pacific, Gobiodon okinawae usually congregates among soft and hard coral colonies. Since the Yellow Clown Goby is peaceful, it makes a wonderful addition to any reef aquarium containing colonies of polyp corals. Here, this member of the Gobiidae family will swim and perch amongst the polyps. Care needs to be taken, however, with SPS corals since the Yellow Clown Goby may nip at the smaller polyps.

PM me if interested, and have the confidence to get it eating like a pig :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey