LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

one more.

hope color maintains.

post-3663-1259668932_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

rosy scale small male.

been flashing recently

post-3663-1259669214_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669282_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
exquisite so nice wt haha!? shouldnt have show it to u :P

walao when u wan come my haus and plae game wif mie? my rockband collect dust liao

later you mind if i drop by a while?

need to go punggol.

darn far just to collect things. my petrol already :eyeblur:

• Senior Reefer
later you mind if i drop by a while?

need to go punggol.

darn far just to collect things. my petrol already :eyeblur:

confirm with me before you drop by luh :D

btw that exquisite is very rare. take good care of it! my favourite wrasse of all time. i love the transparent fin outlined with red! striking!

• SRC Member

the bigger rosy scale

post-3663-1259669515_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669575_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669635_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669657_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669674_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669729_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
confirm with me before you drop by luh :D

btw that exquisite is very rare. take good care of it! my favourite wrasse of all time. i love the transparent fin outlined with red! striking!

thanks bro. i didnt pay attention to it thinking its too dull. but now the color came back. you have sharp eyes.

• Senior Reefer

i recognise that rosyscale!! its the one with the dot on the tail haha!

no problem lah. u drive me around and help me so much. the exquisite was the least i could do. and i know ur an avid lover of rare fish. thats's why i keep insisting u get that 1.

• SRC Member

Flamey!!!

post-3663-1259669942_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259669991_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259670034_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259670065_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259670083_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
i recognise that rosyscale!! its the one with the dot on the tail haha!

no problem lah. u drive me around and help me so much. the exquisite was the least i could do. and i know ur an avid lover of rare fish. thats's why i keep insisting u get that 1.

muchas gracias! but still, small thing for the lifts. :lol:

• SRC Member

my naoko had a hair cut. <_<

i wondering who...

post-3663-1259670492_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

very nice hor ur tank now. 1 day must go ur house see ur tank. and steal your food, lodging and drinks :P, steal ur dog, steal ur car etc etc hhahha j/k :P

i really love ur naokoae too. i prefer it in this photo. the black is nicer than the red

• SRC Member

tear drop growing. :wub:

this fella's winner winner, chicken dinner.

on arrival of shipment, all others ATs are stonning. only this fella swimming around breathing normally.

and ate whatever pellets i drow. :wub:

and i dunno why alot of people bother about teardrop so much, when they do grow with time. isnt that more fulfilling?

post-3663-1259670655_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1259670952_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
very nice hor ur tank now. 1 day must go ur house see ur tank. and steal your food, lodging and drinks :P, steal ur dog, steal ur car etc etc hhahha j/k :P

i really love ur naokoae too. i prefer it in this photo. the black is nicer than the red

yeah i think the black is nicer too. red tend to dull off. u can steal whatever but my dog no no. :P

• SRC Member
nice fishes. hows exams coming along? friday last paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks bro. taking 1 week break in between. mon's my last.

after last paper, got last report :sick:

you study hard too.

• Senior Reefer
yeah i think the black is nicer too. red tend to dull off. u can steal whatever but my dog no no. :P

ok. later if u come my house, i follow u home ok? i steal whatever i want from ur tank. think 20 plastic bag enough lah hor

thanks bro. taking 1 week break in between. mon's my last.

after last paper, got last report :sick:

you study hard too.

lol ok... monday going two weeks reservist.. haiz. my tank dunno how sia.

btw that zoas frag that was 'squashed' the colours starting to come back le.. the middle abit green already

Hooked since March 2009

• SRC Member
ok. later if u come my house, i follow u home ok? i steal whatever i want from ur tank. think 20 plastic bag enough lah hor

you would never made it to my house. i knock you down and run you over a couple of times. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
lol ok... monday going two weeks reservist.. haiz. my tank dunno how sia.

btw that zoas frag that was 'squashed' the colours starting to come back le.. the middle abit green already

yeah same thing happened to mine too. good that yours doing better.

2 weeks, employ a maid la.

for example, someone named Sharon or similar :lol:

• Senior Reefer
yeah same thing happened to mine too. good that yours doing better.

2 weeks, employ a maid la.

for example, someone named Sharon or similar :lol:

ooo sting.. sssssssssssssssssssss..

u very bad!

• SRC Member

:eyeblur: WOW !...super-duper AT. When & Where did U buy the gemster mate ? :eyebrow:

tear drop growing. :wub:

this fella's winner winner, chicken dinner.

on arrival of shipment, all others ATs are stonning. only this fella swimming around breathing normally.

and ate whatever pellets i drow. :wub:

and i dunno why alot of people bother about teardrop so much, when they do grow with time. isnt that more fulfilling?

• SRC Member