LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

happy merry christmas

post-3663-1261736341_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

fuel, isit possible to show a pic on how u place it?

I put some in a fluidized reactor so that water flows through the biohome. Most of them are just placed in bags which I dump in my sump.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

It does help if you use enough and your skimmer is sufficiently sized. My nitrates are <1 ppm. I feed an equivalent of half a pack of mysis a day. :eyebrow: Phosphates is a different thing though.. :rolleyes:

Hi FuEl, just curious how the biohome plus is diff from the normal biohome? I thought the biohome is only good from breaking down to till nitrate (nitrate factory)? You mean can actually helps to remove nitrate as well? :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Law can share with me where you bought the bio homes and which part of the sump are they placed in?

Ah siang do you mean nitrate? does it really help reduce nitrate? i'm trying really hard to reduce mine but it seems to be a mountain to climb

ah Jeremy, sorry missed your qns. i placed after my filter wool and some before my returns to reduce bubbles going back into display.

i got it from C328.

regards.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

gf's bday so pop by singapore flyer earlier.

some photo to shares before i start shooting my corals pics.

pardon for the non-perfect picture. theres condensation/droplets outside the capsule and the panels are round which make it very difficult to take without reflections and sadly im born with shaky hands.

i wish i had my tripod and hood with me then. but its okay, i will surely head down again being more prepared and hopefully owning a faster lens by then.

1st

post-3663-1262804714_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

2nd

post-3663-1262804751_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

3rd and the last for this topic. IMO, hong kong's view looks nicer. hopefully Singapore will look better when the IR is up.

post-3663-1262804796_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

a new camera trap. very comfortable. recommeded for all

it is call "Industry Disgrace". funny but a nice name.

post-3663-1262815838_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

have a better shot of Miami Vice

post-3663-1262815170_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

something that I like, but I don't know the name.

its a slow grower.

the left piece. cropped.

post-3663-1262815211_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

no comments..

post-3663-1262815329_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

was told Cat eye Paly

post-3663-1262815375_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

inside out zoa

but its morphing in my tank.

post-3663-1262816101_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Dragon Eye frag 1

longer skirt variant, different from those I initially have.

very very nice piece.

post-3663-1262816169_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

One of my fravorite.

Devil's Armor Paly.

post-3663-1262816314_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Latest addition.

similar to Radioactive Dragon Eye but with a yellow dot in the center.

post-3663-1262816410_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

New Addition as well.

straight away into my fravorite list.

let the picture do the talking.

:wub:

post-3663-1262816480_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

close up of it.

cropped. its orange skirt with bluish center.

post-3663-1262816577_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

New addition as well.

cropped.

post-3663-1262816661_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

my new model,

post-3663-1262816896_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

2nd pic.

post-3663-1262816943_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

3rd

post-3663-1262816987_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

4th

post-3663-1262817127_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

5th,

pardon me, i just find it a very good subject for shooting, just like my bubbles.

post-3663-1262817184_thumb.jpg