LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

got myself to try out a macro lens, its really good and i no longer need to edit my pictures in the sense of cropping etc. nice bokeh as well.

fishes

africa's midas blenny

DSC_0405.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

fiji's pink margin.

DSC_0391.JPG

notice the nice dots.

DSC_0373.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

only have this picture of the AT.

with me for about a year. teardrop had grown from none to this.

DSC_0539.JPG

• SRC Member

flame angel, with me for about a year as well.

hope he behaves in the future as well.

DSC_0571.JPG

• SRC Member

this fish was milch's. holding it for a while till his tank is better. but after a week or so, it escaped.

and its one of the most difficult fish trying to catch, comparable to a damsel.

sorry milch, really paiseh. guess it will need a while before i can really box it. sorry. :friends:

btw, from this pic, the mystery like giving an evil smile. makes me think that hes mocking me for being a fool not able to catch him. that hurts.

DSC_0552.JPG

• SRC Member

lineatus. i love him.

DSC_0387.JPG

DSC_0386.JPG

DSC_0490.JPG

• SRC Member

hooded from the recent Aussie shipment. do stay healthy, beloved colorful fella.

DSC_0400.JPG

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

• SRC Member

Majorie Wrasse. Tried the 3rd time and still too early to tell success. its a very guliang wrasse. extremely timid, peaceful, "fragile" and mind-his-own-business fish.

i believe this picture is taken with flash which gives a yellowish tint on the fish.

DSC_0579.JPG

• SRC Member

Notice the hot pinkish red color and white body with some lines.

the color reminds me of Koi

DSC_0501.JPG

• SRC Member

just nice able to take this shot.

notice the light purplish blue patch on its forehead.

DSC_0171.JPG

• SRC Member

somemore of Marjorie:

DSC_0361.JPG

DSC_0449.JPG

posing infront of a huge elegance. very nice picture IMO

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0451.JPG

• SRC Member

last:

this picture gives me a rather sad feeling. it gives a lonely and lost feeling. like the fish misses its home and asking where am I?

DSC_0425.JPG

• Senior Reefer

a trio of females to accompany that male marjorie would be nice.

marjories are easily frightened and very easily over-powered. if there is any aggression to it, it will turn back to female very quickly within 2 weeks.

you will notice the white starting to fade and a black dot will appear on the tail.

i used to have this problem because my roseafascia was too fierce. but thanks to the female, the marjorie is back to a beautiful male now.

Hi Carbon-Florine-Hydroxide,

nice looking fellas, can see one of them is more dominant by looking at the colors. do you mind showing me these fellas with flash? that could increase your shutter speed to freeze them and not blurring the picture as well as not contributed mostly by the blues.

yes, love them too but they are great jumper. haiz...

Haha, Carbon-Florine-Hydroxide is very useful in Hard Disk application on recording platter surface to prevent Recording head crashes event... :thumbsup:

Thanks Law... I am currently using normal point & shoot camera.. :P

Ok.. will bring up my new G11, gift from my dad.. after attend yr speech... :thumbsup:

your flame wrasses are very healthy and normal, and both alpha males. gorgeous.

btw beautiful GSP garden!

:ThanxSmiley: Lemon :cheers:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

a trio of females to accompany that male marjorie would be nice.

marjories are easily frightened and very easily over-powered. if there is any aggression to it, it will turn back to female very quickly within 2 weeks.

you will notice the white starting to fade and a black dot will appear on the tail.

i used to have this problem because my roseafascia was too fierce. but thanks to the female, the marjorie is back to a beautiful male now.

Hi Kai,

yeah. they are extremely easy to stress up. behaves like depression people. cannot be stressed ^_^

i'm not as crazy as you but i dun mind being crazy like you if you donate yours to me. :lol:

Bro your lineatus looks amazing! :yahoo:

V. nice photos of your wrasses, so tempted to upgrade my cam body everytime i see your pics ;)

Thank you Zhiming, most of the time its the lens. try getting a good lens and see dramatic effects. do look at Sigma 150mm or Nikon 105mm VR. Both are f/2.8 1:1 prime. good stuff.

Thanks Law... I am currently using normal point & shoot camera.. :P

Ok.. will bring up my new G11, gift from my dad.. after attend yr speech... :thumbsup:

:ThanxSmiley: Lemon :cheers:

Hi CF,

wao, thats something new. i never knew about it.

and canon G11 is a very power point and shoot. can get the camera in ur control. it somehow works like a DSLR but without the interchanging lens option. :thumbsup: . i have got at least 2 friends using it. tried it and recommended by me as well.

and i will try my best to give what i know. hope it will be helpful to you.

• SRC Member

somemore nice pic

Reddish-pink milli, no crop.

DSC_0102.JPG

• SRC Member

this fish was milch's. holding it for a while till his tank is better. but after a week or so, it escaped.

sorry milch, really paiseh. guess it will need a while before i can really box it. sorry. :friends:

btw, from this pic, the mystery like giving an evil smile. makes me think that hes mocking me for being a fool not able to catch him. that hurts.

It's ok my fren, lol. like the batman movie.. the joker always loses! haha.

Wah!!! didn't know the red millie is that red/pink! like strawberry cake!

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member
:eyebrow::whistle

post-17701-003610900 1283405825_thumb.jp

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

• SRC Member

It's ok my fren, lol. like the batman movie.. the joker always loses! haha.

Wah!!! didn't know the red millie is that red/pink! like strawberry cake!

yeah looks like some nice strawberry candies.

:eyebrow::whistle

what liao eh, you so bo eng ah. still add im only a fish. lol.

Beautiful fishes, and even better photos, bro! Love the yellow coco worm too. Is it hard or soft tube? I've seen yellow feather dusters, but not coco worms.

hi yujin,

yes its hard. from the first pic, you get see the calcified tube so i believe its a coco worm. in my 8 years of reefing, this is the first time i see such colors as well and i pay quite a head chopping price for it. :(

DSC_0552.JPG

omg.. that fish is sooo pretty .. may i know what wrasse is that ?

• SRC Member

hey em! that little fella is Vanuatu Mystery Wrasse, got it when its bout 1 inch, its bout 1.5 inch and giving Law some headache. haha.

• SRC Member

omfg.. that fish is sooo pretty .. may i know what wrasse is that ?

Em, as of what Milch told you.

• SRC Member

oxypora. i think.

DSC_0620.JPG