LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

my dog passed on when my whole family was overseas last year during CNY..

only my maid was at home...

had such a horrible CNY, couldnt wait to come home..

anyways, i didnt read before that your dog passed away..

i'm glad i had the honour of playing with it once.. :)

may Precious rest in peace..

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member

Aawwww... precious looks so sweet.... my condolences to your lost.. pets are such wonderful additions to our lives ... dogs, cats, fishes, hamsters, rabbits.. whatever. Unconditional love to the power of infinity!!!!

/hugs

you are right des. thank you.

my dog passed on when my whole family was overseas last year during CNY..

only my maid was at home...

had such a horrible CNY, couldnt wait to come home..

anyways, i didnt read before that your dog passed away..

i'm glad i had the honour of playing with it once.. :)

may Precious rest in peace..

sorry to hear that kiko. and thank you.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Any updates LaW?

not much. some LPS died while i was away and some priced zoas and paly got toppled over by my bulldozer snails. Now need time to recover them. i will still update as of accordingly if theres anything. :superman:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

not much. some LPS died while i was away and some priced zoas and paly got toppled over by my bulldozer snails. Now need time to recover them. i will still update as of accordingly if theres anything. :superman:

Hi Bro! Time to try some Walt Smith SPS? hehe

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

Time to go shopping again .. lol

yeah already did some shoppings. :thumbsup:

Hi Bro! Time to try some Walt Smith SPS? hehe

not free on that day so i didnt go, but its okay. there's always next time. :friends:

haha.. u poisoning Law....

hes a bad company actually. haha :pirate:

• SRC Member

double post paiseh

• SRC Member

Been touring around places last month, if was fun. Travel from places to places via planes, trains, cruises etc etc. it was really memorable.

DSC_0422_01.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

DSC_0717.JPG

DSC_0600.JPG

DSC_0269_01.JPG

DSC_0569_01.JPG

NOTE: That person on the bugee is not me. I'm not that eh... ahem..

okay, back to reefing stuff.

Some LPS died and some prized zoas got toppled over. Sadly, I didn't manage to save all on time. haiz~ but its okay.

• SRC Member

Some update on zoa that I like.

watermelon or eagle eye.. it looks more and more like watermelon.

DSC_0795.jpg

• SRC Member

tan green eagle eye with an obvious black outer ring. i like it. this fella grow fast.

DSC_0886a.jpg

• SRC Member

devil's armor.

recovering well. :angel:

DSC_0854a.jpg

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Flaming People Eater.

Lost half of the colony but it took no time to recover. Strong fellas. :wub:

DSC_0853a.jpg

• SRC Member

Black Face variant 1.

02 March 2010.

backface.jpg

to

More than triple the size in 08 July.

DSC_0862a.jpg

• SRC Member

Purple Death grow from 4 Polyps(02 March 2010) to about 15 Polyps(08 July 2010)

02 March 2010

purpledeath.jpg

to

08 July 2010

DSC_0830a.jpg

• SRC Member

Sunkist Paly. From 2(02 Mar 2010) to about 10 polyps(08 Jul 2010)

02 Mar 2010

The 2 dull color damaged Sunkist can be seen on the right.

purpledeath.jpg

08 Jul 2010

Cropped:

DSC_0829a.jpg

Side view:

DSC_0836a.jpg

• SRC Member

Nuclear Green from Henry. I fall in love with the lime green pretty quickly.

1 large polyp and 1 baby poly underneath.

Hope the lonely polyps will make themselves not so lonely soon. :angel:

cropped:

DSC_0834a.jpg

• SRC Member

(Real) Dragon eye. Unlike those from Figi, these guys have a much bigger polyp with longer, thicker skirt comparable to Sunflowers.

Started with 1 polyps in Aug 2009.

02 Mar 2010

dragon%20eye.jpg

07 Jul 2010

Color and growth are much better now. :yahoo:

DSC_0879a.jpg

• SRC Member

Sunflowers :wub:

It was toppled upside down when I reached home from my trip. But luckily, it wasnt too late for me to bring it back up. :peace:

Started with about 15 polyps last year Jul-Aug(2009).

02 Mar 2010

sunflowers.jpg

08 Jul 2010

The growth is :wub:

DSC_0865a.jpg

• SRC Member

A whole new view while viewing from the top. Much more colorful.

Sunflower zoom in and cropped:

DSC_0881a.jpg

• SRC Member

I like these fellas. Nice combination.

Grown a bit.

Shot with one shaky hand. :thumbdown:

DSC_0872a.jpg

• SRC Member

Nice zoa sharing with some fellas. :friends:

Nice looking skirt and yellow sparkles within.

Unnamed.

DSC_0859a.jpg