WTS: Mushrooms, Yumas, Neon green Clavularia

Fuzzy

Hi guys, after much deliberation I've decided to decomm my JBJ 28G nano for now, and will be planning an upgrade at a later date.

Livestock has to go first, I'll be listing up equipment later.

All these coral have been with me for 6 months or more.

They have been kept in a 28G Nano under a 150w Metal Halide,

All my coral is from GO (aka Kim Sotong) except for the orange Yuma, bought from a bro here.

Pictures were all taken less than 1 hour ago.

First an FTS to give you an gauge of the size of the polyps (errr been neglecting it recently) :paiseh:

post-15889-1258943546_thumb.jpg

All the mushrooms and yumas in the tank, selling as a lot you get the live rock they're attached to also!

post-15889-1258943729_thumb.jpg

post-15889-1258943775_thumb.jpg

post-15889-1258943798_thumb.jpg

All yours for $50.00

Neon green Clavularia, this coral has almost doubled in size and become intensely green since I've had it, its larger than a large adult's palm size.

post-15889-1258943845_thumb.jpg

Asking $20.00

As a bonus if you buy either or everything I will throw in some random zoos I have (not many polyps)

Also if you want you can have some yellow and black sun coral that I neglected and isn't doing so well, should be able to nurse them back to health.

And last but not least I have 2x Yellow Mandarin Dragonets which are free to a good home.

I reserve the right to choose who to give these to, and

would prefer a 3ft or larger tank with plenty of pods and LR and with non-aggressive tank mates for them.

They have great personalities, but I have not managed to entirely wean them onto prepared foods.

They will nibble on frozen / fresh bbs, but mainly still hunt the LR for pods.

More info about these little guys here: http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDeta...=16&pid=669

================================================================================

========================================================

Can feel free to drop me a PM (preferred) or SMS me, with any questions or trade offers, I'm fairly flexible. eight one eight three, five zero one three.

(I am usually asleep in the day due to work schedule, and as such may not reply your SMSes till late evening / night)

Viewing with no obligation whatsoever can be arranged, but my asking price is already less than half of what I paid and thus is firm. FCFS on this, and would prefer not to be airplaned.

Pickup location is in the Boon Keng Rd Area or can arrange to meet you at the following MRT stations after 9pm most nights for those who don't drive. (Boon Keng, Toa Payoh, Potong Pasir, Serangoon, Bishan)

Edit/Delete Message

• SRC Member

Sad to see you decomm. Please do come back stronger than before.

Hi guys, after much deliberation I've decided to decomm my JBJ 28G nano for now, and will be planning an upgrade at a later date.

Livestock has to go first, I'll be listing up equipment later.

All these coral have been with me for 6 months or more.

They have been kept in a 28G Nano under a 150w Metal Halide,

All my coral is from GO (aka Kim Sotong) except for the orange Yuma, bought from a bro here.

Pictures were all taken less than 1 hour ago.

First an FTS to give you an gauge of the size of the polyps (errr been neglecting it recently) :paiseh:

post-15889-1258943546_thumb.jpg

All the mushrooms and yumas in the tank, selling as a lot you get the live rock they're attached to also!

post-15889-1258943729_thumb.jpg

post-15889-1258943775_thumb.jpg

post-15889-1258943798_thumb.jpg

All yours for $50.00

Neon green Clavularia, this coral has almost doubled in size and become intensely green since I've had it, its larger than a large adult's palm size.

post-15889-1258943845_thumb.jpg

Asking $20.00

As a bonus if you buy either or everything I will throw in some random zoos I have (not many polyps)

Also if you want you can have some yellow and black sun coral that I neglected and isn't doing so well, should be able to nurse them back to health.

And last but not least I have 2x Yellow Mandarin Dragonets which are free to a good home.

I reserve the right to choose who to give these to, and

would prefer a 3ft or larger tank with plenty of pods and LR and with non-aggressive tank mates for them.

They have great personalities, but I have not managed to entirely wean them onto prepared foods.

They will nibble on frozen / fresh bbs, but mainly still hunt the LR for pods.

More info about these little guys here: http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDeta...=16&pid=669

================================================================================

========================================================

Can feel free to drop me a PM (preferred) or SMS me, with any questions or trade offers, I'm fairly flexible. eight one eight three, five zero one three.

(I am usually asleep in the day due to work schedule, and as such may not reply your SMSes till late evening / night)

Viewing with no obligation whatsoever can be arranged, but my asking price is already less than half of what I paid and thus is firm. FCFS on this, and would prefer not to be airplaned.

Pickup location is in the Boon Keng Rd Area or can arrange to meet you at the following MRT stations after 9pm most nights for those who don't drive. (Boon Keng, Toa Payoh, Potong Pasir, Serangoon, Bishan)

Edit/Delete Message

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Mushrooms all reserved for bro AhSiang

Clavularia reserved for bro whiteice78

Mandarins reserved for bro Davidluvfishes

Thanks for the great response guys, look out for my equipment clearance posting in the coming week!

hi Bro,

I'll take all the mushrooms. :eyebrow:

Ok reserved for you, drop me a PM or SMS with your contact? ready for collection whenever you are!

If possible can bring your own pail / plastic bags? I don't think I have any big enough for the pieces.

Bro, i'll take your Neon green Clavularia. Can pick up tonite as I would be at lavander area till 10pm. Please contact me at 9-7-9-1-9-7-2-9

thnks

Thanks! reserved for you. will drop you a msg now.

If possible can bring your own pail / plastic bags? I don't think I have any big enough for the pieces.

Sad to see you decomm. Please do come back stronger than before.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm planning a shallow rimless tank, but probably not till after CNY.

Clavularia sold and collected

Yellow and black suns also given away.

Mushrooms pending Thursday collection.

Mandarins pending my being able to catch the sneaky little critters.

Consider thread concluded for now, thanks for the interest everyone!