WTS: Excellent Live Rock

May&Bruce

• SRC Member

About 40kg of superb live rock – biggish pieces with coralline. Some with mushrooms and other coral growth. NO crabs! From a well established and well looked after aquarium being decommissioned after 4 years. Sell $3/kg

Collection is at Hillview Ave Bukit Batok (Bukit Gombak). Weekdays after 7 pm, or anytime this Saturday between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Can SMS me on 9633 2982 or PM me here.

Real reefs don't have glass bottoms....(...think about it)

• SRC Member
About 40kg of superb live rock – biggish pieces with coralline. Some with mushrooms and other coral growth. NO crabs! From a well established and well looked after aquarium being decommissioned after 4 years. Sell $3/kg

Collection is at Hillview Ave Bukit Batok (Bukit Gombak). Weekdays after 7 pm, or anytime this Saturday between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Can SMS me on 9633 2982 or PM me here.

Please note I gave the wrong HP number...sooo sorry :o SMS 9633 2892.

Still a lot of EXCELLENT quality rock available.

• SRC Member
bro...this amboi36(bj) interested with your life rocks.....can reserve for me till sunday...coming back from KL saturday. hp 84485088. thks...if can.

Hi amboi. Ok will reserve until Sunday - thanks!

• SRC Member

Sold some rock to amboi. Still have a lot of live of live rock left. Many large pieces good for aqua scaping a 4 or 5 foot tank (or bigger), or as centre pieces in a smaller tank. Got good coraline on them.

$3/kg.

Please PM me here or SMS me on 9633 2892.

Thanks

• SRC Member
thks bro bruce for the rocks.....very nice. by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY WONDERFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR> may GOD bless you.

Thanks bro, and same back to you :)

• SRC Member

Sand taken, but I still have about 40kg of good live rock with coraline. Most pieces are medium sized, with lots of nooks, crannies and caves.

$3/kg, or $100 for the lot (anyone who takes the lot will also receive 3 x Seio powerheads (used but still working very well) and several turbo snails).

PM me or SMS me on 9633 2892 - thanks!