selling 3ft tankset c/w lightings, looking for i-box/overflow box

derrickyeo

Pls refer to the below

Selling package

1) 3ft (L) x 1ft (W) x 2ft (Ht) tank. Tank comes with IOs and glass is 10 or 12 mm thick.

2) 3ft (L) cabinet. I need to check the width to see if it is 16 or 18 inches long. The cabinet does not belongs to

the tank however, I used it the extra few inches behind the tank on the cabinet to conceal all my

bottles/food/equipments, wires.

3) Weipro SA-2012 HOB protein skimmer

4) 3 ft lighting. (need to recheck on the specs of the lightings)

5) Live rocks and some corals (mushies, leather etc)

6) FOC Live stocks - one wrasse (half white and half brown), a blue damsel and a 4 inches plus powder brown tang. (all are heros who survive drastic water conditions b4)

Reason for selling : Got another 2ft cube tankset from a buddy and want to concentrate on FOWLR (mainly angels and tangs)

Looking for

1) I-box / overflow box as my new tank set does not have overflow system.

2) Sump tank (dimension must be slightly smaller than a 2ft) in order to be housed inside the 2ft cabinet.

3) Liverocks, preferably with coraline growth. (a few bigger LR as my current LR are rather small pieces and I will sell them away in the above package.

4) angels and tangs not bigger than 4 inches.

Pls sms me at 90662246. Im looking at buyers interested in the whole package. Seperate sales will only come later if i cant get a buyer who gets everything. Im looking at cycling my tank for a t least 5 weeks. so, no hurry to sell,,, but got to clear if not house will get cramped up soon. sms me your reasonable offers. Piority is to clear. :) Happy reefing bros

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Tunze DOC 9006 DOC protein skimmer

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

Updates

Pls refer to the below

Selling package

1) 3ft (L) x 1ft (W) x 2ft (Ht) tank. Tank comes with IOs and glass is 10 or 12 mm thick.

2) 3ft (L) by 16 inch cabinet. I need to check the width to see if it is 16 or 18 inches long. The cabinet does not belongs

to the tank however, I used it the extra few inches behind the tank on the cabinet to conceal all my

4) 3 ft lighting. 2 X 24w PL lights. (twin kind, one white one blue)

6) FOC Live stocks - one wrasse (half white and half brown), a blue damsel and a 4 inches plus powder brown tang. (all are heros who survive drastic water conditions b4)

Reason for selling : Got another 2ft cube tankset from a buddy and want to concentrate on FOWLR (mainly angels and tangs)

Looking for

2) Sump tank (dimension must be slightly smaller than a 2ft) in order to be housed inside the 2ft cabinet.

3) Liverocks, preferably with coraline growth. (a few bigger LR as my current LR are rather small pieces and I will sell them away in the above package.

Pls sms me at 90662246. Im looking at buyers interested in the whole package. Seperate sales will only come later if i cant get a buyer who gets everything. Im looking at cycling my tank for a t least 5 weeks. so, no hurry to sell,,, but got to clear if not house will get cramped up soon. sms me your reasonable offers. Piority is to clear. :) Happy reefing bros

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

tankset currently reserved.

will put up for sales again when buyer back out.

happy reefing..

Updates

Pls refer to the below

Selling package

2) 3ft (L) by 16 inch cabinet. I need to check the width to see if it is 16 or 18 inches long. The cabinet does not belongs

to the tank however, I used it the extra few inches behind the tank on the cabinet to conceal all my

4) 3 ft lighting. 2 X 24w PL lights. (twin kind, one white one blue)

Looking for

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

Hi

Unable to contact the buyer despite numerous sms, calls. Due to the urgency to clear the tankset, i have to put up the set for sale again.

Bro/Sis Cheryl, pls contact me asap to confirm the deal. You will still have priority untill tomorrow night. Pardon for posting the sales again as i really need to clear asap and i cant get you.

To all:

Price reduced to $150.....items as follows

1) 3ft x 1ft (w) x 2ft (h) IOS glass tank. thickness 10mm.

2) Cabinet 3ft by 16 inch

3) 3 ft Jalli PL light set

4) Live rocks

5) FOC: some corals (tube worm, leather,mushies)

6) FOC fish - blue damsel, wrasse/hawkfish, PBT (now got white spots)

7) FOC weipro protein skimmer SA 2014 without pump

its already a good offer but i need to clear asap. i can help by providing transportation using lorry...but pls arrangement own carrymen, bags, pail (can be arrange)...

*** seperate sales can arranges. I can keep the live rocks and fish... even though I giving FOC with the package.. if take the tankset by tomolo night. items 1-3 $120.

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

To all:

Price reduced to $120.....items as follows

4) Live rocks

5) FOC: some corals (tube worm, leather,mushies)

6) FOC fish - blue damsel, wrasse/hawkfish, PBT (now got white spots)

7) FOC weipro protein skimmer SA 2014 without pump

I have to clear by these 2 days....BEst if can collect tonite....

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

Price reduced to[ $80..items as follows

4)FOC: some corals (tube worm, leather,mushies)

5)FOC weipro protein skimmer SA 2014 without pump

I have to clear by these 2 days....BEst if can collect tonite....

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns