6x2.5x2.5 Reef Tank Plans/Progress

AlfaRomeo

welcome.. :lol:

Both you and WL are the senior in zeovit ma..

and from the date given seem like you start zeovit earlier then WL...

and wow p04 0.01~0.02 with DSB.. power sia...

sign..... the lowest PO4 I could achieve with the DSB was 0.03ppm. That was when I was away on trip for 2 weeks and my autofeeder battery went flat so no feedings for 2 weeks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

sign..... the lowest PO4 I could achieve with the DSB was 0.03ppm. That was when I was away on trip for 2 weeks and my autofeeder battery went flat so no feedings for 2 weeks.

ya that why I can Master ma..

I also never hit that low with DSB be4...

and in zeovit I see everywhere with low p04 report is those with BB tank one..

you make SG proud sia.. the few with DSB and low p04 one.. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

welcome.. :lol:

Both you and WL are the senior in zeovit ma..

and from the date given seem like you start zeovit earlier then WL...

and wow p04 0.01~0.02 with DSB.. power sia...

Who has a DSB? My Sandbed from the start is about 2 inches only and have been siphoning a bit at a time during the weekly(or so) water changes. Now left about 1 inch or so...

You do know what a DSB is rite?

I think weileong started first with the zeovit. I started on 22nd Sep 2004.

• SRC Member
o ya how u are dosing your spur2 huh..??

Cause I only start using spur2 last month only.. so still very newie to spur2...

I read the manual is like every 14 days then dose once..but must go ask around how ppls dose and see how I can apply it.. :D

Go ask in zeovit.com, larger base of users there using spur2 and we have our Bob there too. I am sure he can hook u up with the spur2 dosing :)

• SRC Member

wow you dont know.. surprise me.. I everyday also see you in zeovit forum roaming around and yet you dont know..

What dunt i know? The 'really' was in response to your statement that im the 5th locally in SG.

I know the PO4 meter very good for measuring low po4 levels. dats why i bought it :)

• SRC Member
Who has a DSB? My Sandbed from the start is about 2 inches only and have been siphoning a bit at a time during the weekly(or so) water changes. Now left about 1 inch or so...

You do know what a DSB is rite?

I think weileong started first with the zeovit. I started on 22nd Sep 2004.

o issit.. sorry never know that... cause all along though u r using DSB ma..

but from my understand shallow sandbed worst then DSB leh... cause dirt will trap there and yet wont be process unlike DSB which will slowly process and convert it..

how offend u siphon the sandbed to make it clear... must be very hardwork trying to prevent dirt trap in it... B)

• SRC Member
I remember I started using it in late Nov last yr but good to see more pple using it almost a yr after that.

And with that hopefully more successful zeovits users ard.

I tot I saw u mentioned in zeovit.com that u already crossed the 1 year using zeovit? Maybe i read wrongly. Whoops!

I tot I saw u mentioned in zeovit.com that u already crossed the 1 year using zeovit? Maybe i read wrongly. Whoops!

I meant my hanna PO4 meter I started using in late Nov 04.

Zeovit I started on 7th Sept 2004.

So both are right and you never read wrongly. Wow you do monitor the post in zeovit.com very closely :P

• SRC Member

o issit.. sorry never know that... cause all along though u r using DSB ma..

but from my understand shallow sandbed worst then DSB leh... cause dirt will trap there and yet wont be process unlike DSB which will slowly process and convert it..

how offend u siphon the sandbed to make it clear... must be very hardwork trying to prevent dirt trap in it... B)

Not really hard work. Its like siphoning the detritus that collects in the sump. Same concept. Main objective is to get the tank as clean as possible.

• SRC Member

I meant my hanna PO4 meter I started using in late Nov 04.

Zeovit I started on 7th Sept 2004.

So both are right and you never read wrongly. Wow you do monitor the post in zeovit.com very closely :P

Nope, just read thru the posts everyday. very informative. Summore u r in Stage 4 so must learn from you :)

• SRC Member

What dunt i know? The 'really' was in response to your statement that im the 5th locally in SG.

I know the PO4 meter very good for measuring low po4 levels. dats why i bought it :)

err I think u blur...

I'm not the one saying how many ppls got hanna in SG.. it's WL..

I dont even know until I saw WL post the number just now.. :D