My Second Reef Tank!!!

reaper78

LOL welcome to the pico/nano tank club.. LOL ... can always use the frag gems from your main tank and put it in your IQ5. :P

Halo...i afraid not much/No gems in my tank...just some common soft corals.....dont know why lei my tank after a year still cannot keep sps etc...

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

Add some rocks to the existing ones....hmm...dont really like the middle scaping.....lost the big 'lobang' in the middle for the fish to swim thru...but i quite satisfy with the left hand side scaping....

post-15684-0-87478300-1298290880_thumb.j

post-15684-0-63645500-1298290901_thumb.j

post-15684-0-95851100-1298290915_thumb.j

post-15684-0-12206000-1298290929_thumb.j

post-15684-0-40348600-1298290962_thumb.j

post-15684-0-38896900-1298291000_thumb.j

• SRC Member

yes chris

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Add some rocks to the existing ones....hmm...dont really like the middle scaping.....lost the big 'lobang' in the middle for the fish to swim thru...but i quite satisfy with the left hand side scaping....

another great looking tank in the making!

i think the LED may not be enough to power up your sps...speaking from my opinion

l7304smr.jpg

another great looking tank in the making!

i think the LED may not be enough to power up your sps...speaking from my opinion

Hey thanks bro! To be frank, i think so cos that is the only factor that i have not rule out unless i change to MH or add more T5 tubes which is quite difficult due to space constraint.

Oh yah...yesterday saw some squareback anthias at AM..wanted to buy one but not feeding...sian.

• SRC Member

Hey thanks bro! To be frank, i think so cos that is the only factor that i have not rule out unless i change to MH or add more T5 tubes which is quite difficult due to space constraint.

Oh yah...yesterday saw some squareback anthias at AM..wanted to buy one but not feeding...sian.

u go ah beng...the anthias there nicer and healthier...bengz usually has squareback...if got bareback lagi beta... :thumbsup:

l7304smr.jpg

u veri the hum sap...

haha...back to our 'fishy' topic....this week i heard AM got maldive shipment and SL with Hawaii shipment. hope AM bring in splendid wrasse & dracula goby again!

Flame wrasse and potteri angel also next on my list...looking to pair flame with my existing one....