Looking for PVC Accessories

macrobutt

Thanks, will go check it out. I find most of the LFS or HWS sell only normal elbows etc.

Hard to find stuff like those barbed connectors etc.

For AMk area, block 23 Sin Ming Road there is a hardware shop that carries a wide range of PVC pipes including barbed connectors, you can check them out.

HTH ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• 3 months later...

Any reefer knows a hardware shop in the east that sells ball valve with coupling that i can fix on to my outflow pipe without using teflon tape or glue.

And anyone knows Dr Evil's contact number?

• SRC Member

actually if you dun mind travelling, along upper changi road near eunos/kembangan area has lots of hardware wholesalers and they carry a wide range of PVC hardware stuff... i bought most of my stuff there... so far so good :)

:: just a noob ::

• SRC Member

Any reefer knows a hardware shop in the east that sells ball valve with coupling that i can fix on to my outflow pipe without using teflon tape or glue.

And anyone knows Dr Evil's contact number?

I have attached a map.... if you drive down changi road (westward) there are alot of hardware shops selling it and i myself bought it at $7 i think... good for 2" PVC tube

upper changi road - Google ..pdf

:: just a noob ::

• 3 months later...

I have attached a map.... if you drive down changi road (westward) there are alot of hardware shops selling it and i myself bought it at $7 i think... good for 2" PVC tube

hi, do u have any nearby postal code along changi road as u refered so that i won't end up walking a long way frm the bus stop?