some excess items to let go

DeepBlue

got some stuffs to let go:

interested party do PM me only

1) Some excess fake corals

(veri gd quality....for fowlr tanks only. My wife keeps a fowlr, and we know the problem of having assorted colours in the tank...so got some extras - can check out the pic...only letting go a couple of pieces)

2) 1 X 1000l power maxi jet powerhead (brand new)

(letting go because got extras for my wife's tank..but she doesnt need, so let go)

3) 1 x 6000 tunze with single controller (pm me for price)...(letting go....impulsive buy during holiday...keke) -still in box....havent got maiden dip... :lol:

post-10-1071632158.jpg

1) Some excess fake corals

(veri gd quality....for fowlr tanks only. My wife keeps a fowlr, and we know the problem of having assorted colours in the tank...so got some extras - can check out the pic...only letting go a couple of pieces)

I also have it. Bought in hong kong. Very good quality indeed, colour still bright after years.

maxijet reserved...

for the tunze...the boss say can lower and regulate output to 30%...not sure true or not...

for the fake coral....not necessary it will trap algae...my wife has 2 for 10 months....no problem....anyway...saw them in a couple of tank...looks really nice with the slight encrusted algae look....cool :lol:

Update:

1) Tunze is reserved.

2)Maxijet is reserved.

3) 3D corals...a few pieces still avaliable

show a pic of some of them in TriggerQueen's tank...waiting for them to have a bit of algae grown on them....

post-10-1071679520.jpg