bid: moris idol

Congrates Bro Greencloud...this is a hard to come by healthy fish :)

thnx bro cedric, this is my childhood dream fish and my kids have been pestering me to get (but i dare not try!). Hopefully i can get it accustom to my prepared food asap, else might need to start selling some corals soon 8).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx bro cedric, this is my childhood dream fish and my kids have been pestering me to get (but i dare not try!). Hopefully i can get it accustom to my prepared food asap, else might need to start selling some corals soon 8).

Wow that's wonderful mann, you finally got your deams fullfilled :) From my experience, this beauty should not border your corals too much, especially it has been well trained in Steven's tank liao.

Take care of it, hope to see it swimming happily in your tank !

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

this fish would go very well with your already nice tank...

hope to see it someday in person :)

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

Thanks Steven for the healthy fish, attached some pics as requested (pardon my camera skills and the reflection). Not feeding much yet as I guess it takes a while to adapt to a new environment, super active though keep swimming around non-stop (even after lights off). Hope to see it feed soon. Cheers.

post-2952-1268581966_thumb.jpg post-2952-1268582011_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Thanks Steven for the healthy fish, attached some pics as requested (pardon my camera skills and the reflection). Not feeding much yet as I guess it takes a while to adapt to a new environment, super active though keep swimming around non-stop (even after lights off). Hope to see it feed soon. Cheers.

bro with your tender loving care, the % sure up up up to survive!!

all the best man~ :bow:

looks nice as long it keep active and at least got feed abit should'nt be much problem