L.e.D

benjamintse

is there any led light suitable for a 116cm by 57.5cm by 58cm?(L,B,H)i have a headache reserching.preferbly standing :thanks: and i notice that led light shape is usually square and it is very small in size so if i put in at the middle of the tank the sides of the tank dun get the full intensity of the light is tht a problem?

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

You mean the ready build led light set or the individual led by itself?

Depending on your tank height, you can space your led so that it can cover the whole

tank volume evenly (For DIY only)

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

It's a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank right? Easier to refer to in imperial scale rather than centimeters. What gave you the idea that all LED fixtures are squarish? You will find that there are a lot of options for 4ft tanks. Lumen Aqua has a 4ft fixture, and Maxspect has a 80cm fixture. These are two of the more popular commercial fixtures available here.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

It's a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank right? Easier to refer to in imperial scale rather than centimeters. What gave you the idea that all LED fixtures are squarish? You will find that there are a lot of options for 4ft tanks. Lumen Aqua has a 4ft fixture, and Maxspect has a 80cm fixture. These are two of the more popular commercial fixtures available here.

i dun really know how to convert very mah fan.i look at the maxpect led pics thy all look like square.lumen aqua 4ft is around.....2000$+ right :paiseh: budget budget.is maxpect cheaper? :rolleyes:

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

i dun really know how to convert very mah fan.i look at the maxpect led pics thy all look like square.lumen aqua 4ft is around.....2000$+ right :paiseh: budget budget.is maxpect cheaper? :rolleyes:

you may like to refer here www.delighting.com for maxspect

but say the truth lumen aqua ultra brite is really also a set that can be trusted

the price i think is cheaper than 2000+ u may ask the sponsor vincent to find out also

If you say SPS, then the light intensity of your LED set must be 250 watt MH equivalent .

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

the lumen aqua got a 4ft version right?is it able to meet the light requirements for sps? :D

u may wanna sms vincent at 996959086

tell him it stevenkoh give u the number he can do an explanation to u in details of what really u need don't worry his more like a friend to share than hard selling

If you say SPS, then the light intensity of your LED set must be 250 watt MH equivalent .

huh?what do u mean 250 watt mh equivalent :eyeblur:

really?how do u know?180watts led<400wmh!

as to go into further what vincent his carry product for this ultra brite model is using high power output led which have a good spread over and penetrate water depth as it works almost the same as MH you may want to look at some of his post on the lighting

if u want to know more bout it vincent will be the best man to explain to u without any things hide from u cheers