Roger's NANO 24G tank.....

goodman123

Finally.... "THIS IS IT"..... this is my nano tank which I had got from Bro Qiang....tank cycled... therefore put this LS in there... one of the coral is bubble and th other.... i got no idea....and of cos currently the resident is 2 clownfish... all this LS i got from Sealife.... as this tank had ust cycled therefore... dont intend to get so much LS yet... stages by stages... feel free to comments:)

Last but not least thanks for all the bros here that assist me in setting up this tank... without u... i wont be here.... thanks again

P.S. Sorry i dont think whether this is the right place i should post my tank here or perhaps under nano tank/pico reef folder.. sorry if i make a mistake here

My 24G tank

IMG_0018.jpg

My bubble tree

IMG_0019.jpg

Dont knw what coral is this

IMG_0020.jpg

Hi Roger,

good to see your tank.

It is equally rewarding to us to see newbies starting to crawl in their reefing infancy. Hope to seeyour standing , walking and running soon in your marine journey. As usual, any question, pls feel free to ask. But read up more at your own free time. It helps.

Now sit back, relax and enjoy yr efforts. Good call on going slow. Keep us posted on yr tank developments !

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

haha i tink i'm startin to miss my tank already :(

my tank still cyclin lol and hvn get skimmer etc etc....looks like its gonna be a long long cycle :whistle

when u are cycling, u do not need the skimmer anyway. After cycling, with few LS and regular WC, skimmer also not that neccessary then :)

skimmer is g

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!