Acrylic Glue - Water Thin Type

amphipod

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

If not wrong,chloroform bond best on acrylic.

But problem is this bonding material not easy to purchase.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

I am looking for the above item any ideal where can I purchase that?

actually answer to your question is most places deal acrylic will have chlorofoam but like I said. Mostly they wun sell it to people like us n if I not wrong it required licence or something to purchase it. Maybe they can close 1 eye if your term with them is good? Haha.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

actually answer to your question is most places deal acrylic will have chlorofoam but like I said. Mostly they wun sell it to people like us n if I not wrong it required licence or something to purchase it. Maybe they can close 1 eye if your term with them is good? Haha.

because chlorofoam once breathe in, can cause a person to be knocked out of conscience. It's those you see in HK drama, the handkerchief trick which kidnappers and rapists use on innocent women to rape and kill them later. The handkerchief has chlorofoam in it hence it's a contraband item in singapore for all hardware shops.

Unless you damn gam with the hardware owner, else NO WAY he will sell! Heard your IC no will be taken down if you manage to get it :X

Just get Weld-On. Safer and easier to use (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Ya. Wat marcovan say is right. That's the reason y purchsing of this bonding material is a headache.

But once again I feel that it's the best bonding material for it coz it bond by melting both pcs of acrylic together. That's y once sticked,it not only can get rid but also waterproof.

Those shops that help people do the casing for thai amulet wan also using such bonding material.

Bro, one thing to note when using chloroform. Please do not breathe too much of it as it is ver volatile (evaporate very quickly). It will damage liver. That is also one reason why it i not readily available. In research, this is normally used in an controlled environment.

Tank setup

4ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft (3 way viewing)

ATI Sunpower 6 x 39w

Arctica 1/5Hp

Skimz SM161 skimmer

Smart ATO system

Jebao DC 12k

Jebao dosing pump (Fauna Marine Lite balling - Thinking)

Jebao RW 15 wavemaker

Upgrading in Process.....

More infomation coming soon!

• SRC Member

Bro, one thing to note when using chloroform. Please do not breathe too much of it as it is ver volatile (evaporate very quickly). It will damage liver. That is also one reason why it i not readily available. In research, this is normally used in an controlled environment.

wat u mention is a yes n no.After all it depend on the environment.If it's a enclosed environment like room with all window closed then better no.

Otherwise highly air ventilated places should be fine.In another words dun breath chloroform too directly (snift from bottle) will do.