White Spot infested after newbies intro

• SRC Member

Fishes infected with ich usually become more hungry and that's why they feed like crazy. Watch out for their weight. If they feed as usual but still become skinny then u know u need to treat them or else they'll disappear and die.

• SRC Member

Hai.. you can try this.... I got one bottle ~60-70% left... let me know if you want to try... Dun worry... FOC... I dun use anymore....

Cheers & Happy Reefing....

Hi bro...

Thanks for the offered.....

Let me do daily water change fro this whole week.....

Some of fish has gone, but the rest still seems alright.....

Just wait and see how the things will be after constant water change.

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi, For Garlic or fish immune booster... I recommend "Ecosystem Garlic Elixir" and "ZEOVit Amino Acid Fish".. you can get them from ReefDepot...... Cheers...

Hi bro....

Got it...but not yet use....

So far my fish still hungry as per normal.....

So not planning to open it unless seeing some changes....

Thanks.

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Fishes infected with ich usually become more hungry and that's why they feed like crazy. Watch out for their weight. If they feed as usual but still become skinny then u know u need to treat them or else they'll disappear and die.

So far my fish still feed as normal.....

No weight gain or loss by looking at their stomach....

Thanks for the advice.

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Supporter

Saw AM selling AquaPharm Cure Ich....not sure this will helps anot.....

Any reefers tried before?

Thanks.

I have some spare leftover, PM me to collect if you want to try. From my experience, it does control but not really cure. Curing must find out the root of the white spots... whether is water, or fish health.

For fish health, i suggest dose beneficial bacteria.

• SRC Member

I have some spare leftover, PM me to collect if you want to try. From my experience, it does control but not really cure. Curing must find out the root of the white spots... whether is water, or fish health.

For fish health, i suggest dose beneficial bacteria.

Hi bro....

Thanks for the offered as well to the rest of reefers.

Just to updates you all, even though some has left the tank ( :cry2: ), but seeing some improvement after constant water change.

Thanks.

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

Any coral? If no,share with u this foc method.

Up the temp in your tank. White spot cannot survive when temp is high. Slowly they will go away anyway your fishes is eating fine,they shouldn't be having big problem la.Dun worry.

The raise in temperature is to hasten the life cycle so that you can use medication to kill the ich when it is in Theronts stage... So even when raising the temperature will help if you are dosing some medication or some sort of treatment.. Some states the temperature will kill off ich but not sure how true is that... UV and ozone is the best bet if you are constantly having ich problem..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp