My 1.5 ft Reef log II

jacky, remember to post pics of your north red sea true percula that cost 980 red notes from CF hor thumbsup.giffriends.gif ....u're rich man... ThanxSmiley.gif

9.8 red becomes 980! u damn jialat.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, 9.8 red notes = $98. For 1 piece? Pls dun gimme heart attack. Must be some rare piece.

980 red notes is $9,800 hor. Can't be true perc price right??

9.8 lah for a pair.... saw these 2 fellas and liked them very much......

hope they survive in my tank... my tank is a clown killer.

Ah Siang took over Peter's mantle already.... super "kua zhang" !

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

Eh, 9.8 red notes = $98. For 1 piece? Pls dun gimme heart attack. Must be some rare piece.

980 red notes is $9,800 hor. Can't be true perc price right??

sorry my bad..it's $980 for his pair of true percs...after auntie gave discount...

l7304smr.jpg

Ah. That's good price. I got 2 different sizes.

This way the chance of pairing is higher.

Let them see each other when bagged separately. When acclimitising, introduce them simultaneously into a cup/small pail. Chances are they'll pair immediately.

It works for me. (just bought from CF over the long weekend too)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

sorry my bad..it's $980 for his pair of true percs...after auntie gave discount...

yeah $980 and auntie gave me 90% discount !

are they true perc pairs? I love the true percs at CF. Always have v. nice patterns smile.gif

yeah true percs ith more black patch. not the picasso pattern type.

Just regular white stripes.

but this pair stands out among the rest.....

bloody post some pics of your tank Marc...... all talk no pics so far.....

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR TANK! PICS!

HAHA, Not I don't want Jacky. It's just that I don't own a prosumer or a DSLR camera to effectively take good quality pictures of my tank. Always take then all the pictures come out either with alot of noise or grainy so in the end, I gave up! I ever took once for one of the zoa colony. Kanna shot by some bro here. So yah luh, ended up I decided not to take anymore (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

I ever took once for one of the zoa colony. Kanna shot by some bro here. So yah luh, ended up I decided not to take anymore (:

what reason is that???? lol.....

too bad your tank in office.... else I go and take some shots for you....

what reason is that???? lol.....

too bad your tank in office.... else I go and take some shots for you....

too lousy. kanna shot for taking lousy pics! lol.

hence decided not to take any more pics not because i got a bruised ego; in fact I wasn't affected by the comments. Instead I agreed that I should stop taking pics with a lousy tank cam (great for humanoids but lousy for tanks).

haha my office ah? ehh technically, i got the keys to my office 24/7 but because it belongs to my uncle, so unless got fish business otherwise i won't open my office to outsiders. lol. so far only a handful of people have seen my tank and only 1 person had seen my tank since my last restart 5 mths ago (: the rest all saw a tank that was full of algae. ask bro. nikky aka hellBliss. he got 2 pics of my algae filled tank :X

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

wow thanks for the gesture, weisheng.

which area do u stay arh?

But more critically, I need you to come and help conduct the photography workshop lah ...... :)

can you help?

i stay in tamp area. when will the workshop be? i cannot conduct la, am a noob. can go there TCSS only :)

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Jacky, PICS!!! :groupwavereversed:

Thx for letting me play ard with the tammy and your tank even though you haven't had your dinner! Had a blast not just photo-taking but also with your kids too :yahoo: too bad I had to rush off. My project is finally almost completed! I got problem... :paiseh: absolutely suck at epoxying :( Didn't manage to do it right at all. Think I might need one of you guys to help me out one of these evenings man... :poster_oops:

lol if you need help babysitting next week, open house n I can come over to play with them!

Weisheng, just come down and mingle la, dun be humble :)

• SRC Member

nikon user? LESLIE LOr.. he is a nikon D90 user! lol

Jacky rescape tank again ?! how many times in 1 week? lolstuart.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

nikon user? LESLIE LOr.. he is a nikon D90 user! lol

hehe my dream camera body! Cheap enough so I can afford w/o coughing blood, small enough to still carry around but still look relatively pro :P\

errm I rescaped my tank la... :poster_oops:

i stay in tamp area. when will the workshop be? i cannot conduct la, am a noob. can go there TCSS only :)

oops on the other end of the island.....

photography noobs branding are for people like me....... I do not even know how to set the aperture manually!

I have seen your photos bro... very nice!

Let me go check with Mr XXX again to see if he is confirm coming down.

If not, then we can just convert it into a reef photography tips exchange program....

too lousy. kanna shot for taking lousy pics! lol.

hence decided not to take any more pics not because i got a bruised ego; in fact I wasn't affected by the comments. Instead I agreed that I should stop taking pics with a lousy tank cam (great for humanoids but lousy for tanks).

haha my office ah? ehh technically, i got the keys to my office 24/7 but because it belongs to my uncle, so unless got fish business otherwise i won't open my office to outsiders. lol. so far only a handful of people have seen my tank and only 1 person had seen my tank since my last restart 5 mths ago (: the rest all saw a tank that was full of algae. ask bro. nikky aka hellBliss. he got 2 pics of my algae filled tank :X

wah biang.... k next time we go and take photo of your tank together.

maybe I should take some shots with my iphone and see how they end up... hehe.....

wah no lah.... quite phobia of that word already....

will let things settle down for next few weeks....

Jacky, PICS!!! :groupwavereversed:

Thx for letting me play ard with the tammy and your tank even though you haven't had your dinner! Had a blast not just photo-taking but also with your kids too :yahoo: too bad I had to rush off. My project is finally almost completed! I got problem... :paiseh: absolutely suck at epoxying :( Didn't manage to do it right at all. Think I might need one of you guys to help me out one of these evenings man... :poster_oops:

lol if you need help babysitting next week, open house n I can come over to play with them!

Weisheng, just come down and mingle la, dun be humble :)

Sorry if I have been a bad host... I am kind of mess up in the evenings usually.

My next leave slot tonight's activities will be 2 weeks later liao. If really need help, maybe one of the weekday ....

Babysitting... K K I will SOS you... haha

your pics. I have corrected the WB.

Waaah so nice!!! Which pro took the photos!!!

lol :chair: right? super thick skinned. Sigh I need to up my photo taking skills, some of the photos look quite jialat...

yours very nice already. my hand is so shaky that i cannot take a single proper shot. I like the perc pic best....

I took some using a tripod and timer ... really helps a lot.......

• SRC Member

yours very nice already. my hand is so shaky that i cannot take a single proper shot. I like the perc pic best....

I took some using a tripod and timer ... really helps a lot.......

very nice pics.. i need a good camera :<

and btw jacky.. did you enjoy your trip to work this morning? lol <-- deep content

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

very nice pics.. i need a good camera :<

and btw jacky.. did you enjoy your trip to work this morning? lol <-- deep content

my trip to work?? train malfunctioned or even deeper content??? chair.gif

btw, working from home today smile.gif hehe.....

now at my dining table, drinking a cup of coffee, updating spreadsheet and listening to 90's music smile.gif