WTS Fire Shrimp/Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp

I have the following shrimp for sales. Been with me for 6 mths and feed on anythings i put in the tank including pellets.

It also act as an cleaner for my BT.

Letting go at $12. Interested party, pm me.

Self Collect at Sengkang.

Fire Shrimp reserved.

Fire Shrimp back on sales again. Collection Sengkang, anytime today.

sms me at 97768681 if interested as tentatively first buyer not able to collect today and as per agreement from him, if others bro interested, he is ok with it.

• SRC Member

Abit confused with your sales.

Just to check. $12 is for which shrimp? Or for both shrimp?

Thanks!

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Blood Shrimp sold and collected by a nice and decisive reefer. Thread closed.

I would like to comment a reefer by his nick - Singleisure who initially pilot me for this deal. He contacted me on Friday and said that interested and asked me to reserve for him and will collect on Saturday morning. As such, i quarantine the blood shrimp on Sat morning. When i sms him Sat morning, he told me he was working and can't collect, sunday also cannot but without any reason. Also he replied that he will collect on Monday morning. Yesterday, he didn't bother to reply for collection. Really don't understand this kind of reefer??? if you don't want than just reply without any obligation. Coward?? Not quite sure any reefer got any bad encounter with him. Anyway, manage to sell my blood shrimp out last night :)

• SRC Member

一中米养百中人。

There's always such people outside. Anyway dun go ''chap'' about them lo.

Not say your shrimp cannot sell. He dun1 still got alot people wan ma. Haha.

U lucky Liao lo. If happen to be on other forum like the aro*****ics,u will not only be encounter this lo.

Buyer may even bite back n sway sway if u happen to be the newbie there then no 1 will listen to u.

Next,u will find yourself kana zapped point,banned or cannot log in lol...

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

一中米养百中人。

There's always such people outside. Anyway dun go ''chap'' about them lo.

Not say your shrimp cannot sell. He dun1 still got alot people wan ma. Haha.

U lucky Liao lo. If happen to be on other forum like the aro*****ics,u will not only be encounter this lo.

Buyer may even bite back n sway sway if u happen to be the newbie there then no 1 will listen to u.

Next,u will find yourself kana zapped point,banned or cannot log in lol...

bro, thanks for your advice. He committed and i waited at home for him to pickup the shrimp desprite i supposed to go out somewhere else that day and again i was really peep off with him that he committed again to pickup on Monday and never reply sms or call. Please understand my feeling. Sorry i can't tolerate this kind of peoples/nonsense and if i kana banned or cannot login, than be it.

• SRC Member

bro, thanks for your advice. He committed and i waited at home for him to pickup the shrimp desprite i supposed to go out somewhere else that day and again i was really peep off with him that he committed again to pickup on Monday and never reply sms or call. Please understand my feeling. Sorry i can't tolerate this kind of peoples/nonsense and if i kana banned or cannot login, than be it.

Like that only... Lol... Waited at home nia...

Compare to me u r way better lo.

I drove down all the way to Taman Jurong meet this seller.

Reached liao call n msg also never reply ah... Waited there 20mins or so.

Time wasted,petrol wasted n effort too...

Kana big time lo. Flew A380 on me wahaha.

U got nothing to lose bro....

• SRC Member

I was giving away free narrow leave java ferns few years back. Its value was something like 4 leaves for $10.

I advertise them in forum and at least 10 members ask for reserve. Being nice, ok lor, i packed few into each packet for them to easy pick up....

I waited from morning and waited and waited...... Until the next day, I dumped everything into the rubbish chute and I stopped offering free plants after my trimmings.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

I too had this encounter, better still, these kids calls you at 2am , 3am in the morning !!!!

At the end, they also receive call from me at 4am in the morning .... since I had to wake up early to communicate with my US office

• SRC Member

maybe we should start a new thread named " jokers and pilots " details .

This would surely deter any would be jokers and pilots .

Idea!!! I support u...

Anyway for me I dun care who wanna reserve or interested in my product. They wan reserve or anything I sure say okokok wan.

End day who's money come into my pocket 1st who will get the stuff...

谁手长谁拿去吃! Lol

I support too.. Anyway, lets end the thread for now lah... reefers start reading also feels "sian".

Anyway.. did see SingXXX online this morning. Just that he don't even has the courtesy to pm me for a apology. Anyway shrimp has been sold, let close this thread

Mod, please close this thread.