Help needed to reset my 3ft tank

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

On 26th Dec, friday, i want to rearrange the LR and corals to prepare for Chi New year..At the same time to get rid of crabs and worms hiding in the LR..and to seek advise what is lacking in my tank...

My tank size is 3ft lenght x 1.5ft width x 2ft ht.

I am staying in tampines.

Any1 here can help out?

P/S: i am not good in placing the layout of LR...that's why i need some help here..dinner will be on me...really appreciate it.. :thanks:

Hi guys,

On 26th Dec, friday, i want to rearrange the LR and corals to prepare for Chi New year..At the same time to get rid of crabs and worms hiding in the LR..and to seek advise what is lacking in my tank...

My tank size is 3ft lenght x 1.5ft width x 2ft ht.

I am staying in tampines.

Any1 here can help out?

P/S: i am not good in placing the layout of LR...that's why i need some help here..dinner will be on me...really appreciate it.. :thanks:

Eh is your tank already up and running with inhabitant or you have got a new tank and want to start setting up a reef.

ok...will post the pic tonite...thanx.

Anyway if I am free on that day, i am willing to help out. Hope you dun mind seeing a small kid(actuallynot really small , well young maybe) if i come to your house. So pm me your address and contact. CHEERS D_A

• SRC Member

bro rearranging of the LR depends on each ones ideas some might like it this way but some might not its actually all about ones liking i can arrange the rocks for u but u might not like it u got to have some foundation or idea how u want to arrange it maybe 1st u can try to pic it 1st by drawing it out.

• SRC Member

paisehz bros...my com down for a day...going to reformat the com tomolo nite...so will be uploading the pictures of my current setting tomolo noon...i understand different ppl different preference..i will like it to be from left(low height) to right(high height)... like a slope like that..isit possible?

• SRC Member

bro try puting more LRs and try to create a cave like and bridge in yr tank coz that will allow the fishes to hide and also by this way yr fishes will not be afraid to come out when got pple looking. you should also add more corals maybe like mushroom diff colours that will bring out yr tank try making yr right side of yr tank higher (add more LR) so it will look like a slope

• SRC Member
by the way when u buy LR try choosing the ones wif a flat base so that u can add more things on top u can pm when u need help like where to buy things or where to choose LRS enjoy doing up yr tank n happy hplidays

i agree not enuff LR...i am not good in choosing and placing the LR...that why i ask for help on 26th dec...anyway..sending u a pm for LR info...tks bro for the comments.

• SRC Member
yeah, buy more LR, cure them in your sump tank or place them in a bucket with pump. with more Lr, your tank will look more "full" and you can place the coral on them

maybe changing the background to black is not a bd idea too

I will buy more LR...but not sure how to choose..hmmz..Pasir ris got sell cured LR?

coz i am staying in tampines.