Angel not eating, wat to feed?

Wen

Hi All,

Manage to find out that my Angel is call Swallowtail Angel from the website and the website say moderate care is require. Anyone has any experience in keeping this type of fish? Is it difficult to keep? Will try to feed with live brine shrimp and see any improvement.

• SRC Member
Hi All,

Manage to find out that my Angel is call Swallowtail Angel from the website and the website say moderate care is require. Anyone has any experience in keeping this type of fish? Is it difficult to keep? Will try to feed with live brine shrimp and see any improvement.

I have the same problem when I bought my lemon peel angel. Just like what morgan said - feed it with live brine shrimp first. And then slowly move to frozen brine shrimp and then to flakes.

Usu these fishes also tend to imitate the rest of the fishes if your other fish do take in flakes then there is a high chance that it will imitate the rest of the fishes to take in flakes.

Hope this helps

Hi All,

My Swallowtail angel is eating liao. Even willing to take flakes after 2 days of live brine shrimp. Thanks for all the advise given. Btw, is brine shrimp freshwater or saltwater. Thinking of changing water but dunno use wat water.