MP40 keep stopping

BKChoo

Dear bros,

Having problem with my MP40. its abt 6months old :( . Since last week it keep stopping and driver's RED led keep blinking. i need to off and on power supply in order to kick start again. Any bros here experience this before and can share how to fix it.

Many thanks

BK

Dear bros,

Having problem with my MP40. its abt 6months old :( . Since last week it keep stopping and driver's RED led keep blinking. i need to off and on power supply in order to kick start again. Any bros here experience this before and can share how to fix it.

Many thanks

BK

Check the wet side frame and the ceramic washer see if they are not broken?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The driver usually does not have any problem... it's always the wet side part the need to check... you might want to do some check and clear up...

fts-022012.JPG

Bro, Terryz and Clee is probably right on the wet unit.

Most likely, the ceramic washer is worn off (need not be broken) causing the symptom you are experiencing. Looks like you need to get a replacement for the wet side.

Positioning the wet unit in sync with the driver ( i.e. without much vibration from the wet unit either by noise or feel by hand ) will help keep the life spend of the ceramic washer.

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear bros,

Many thanks

BK

Sorry.. just notice your question....

I facing the same problem as you on my new vortech previously... pls find below the fixes...

The flashing red light indicates a pump disconnect error. We've found that the MP10 motors don't really take to our pump-disconnect calibration procedure, with some portion of motors that have been calibrated experiencing falls stalls, especially at lower RPM's. To correct this, simply cancel the pump disconnect calibration by performing the following steps:

hold mode (pump blinks white)

hold mode and set (pump blinks yellow/white)

cycle power to the pump

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Sorry.. just notice your question....

I facing the same problem as you on my new vortech previously... pls find below the fixes...

The flashing red light indicates a pump disconnect error. We've found that the MP10 motors don't really take to our pump-disconnect calibration procedure, with some portion of motors that have been calibrated experiencing falls stalls, especially at lower RPM's. To correct this, simply cancel the pump disconnect calibration by performing the following steps:

hold mode (pump blinks white)

hold mode and set (pump blinks yellow/white)

cycle power to the pump

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

In case, doubt on the cycle power procedure..

power cycle = unplug the power

probably, ask another friend help to unplug for you while you holding mode and set... :)

Cheers and Happy Reefing.....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Thanks for the input bros.

Usually it will only happened after 5-6hr running at reef-crest random mode (yellow color). Other mode doing good.

Trying method from bro CFOH. Under monitoring.

Thanks all.