Assorted mushroom rock for sale

Earth

PM you also no use.........

Maybe he has too many pm lately to reply due to his massive sale.

Chances to slip out 1 or 2 is not surprising. Maybe you can pm him with more clear title or a "reminder".

I hv sold my stuff here before and some is just titled "Corals" or "Fishes". Especially there's so many different variants and types that he's selling now, he may not know what you referring.

So lets practice some gracefulness here rather than just putting such remarks here.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Thanks bro bbfish and wes for your comments.

Bro Kwhale, i guess you are referring to your clam PM as that was the only one i got from you. If you look at my clams sales posting, i posted that clams were sold to the 1st reefer who pm me and I did apologise for not replying to PMs for that sale. I think this would have sufficiently addressed the issue.

:ThanxSmiley:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

Totally agree.upz for you Bigbigfish. Bro earth is cool.

Yo.. i agreed wif bigbigfish n weesy.. met him for the first time.. he is cool man..

I went to pet mart today bro earth.. i did not know there is such a place called pet walk in singapore... haha.. shy man.. i'm a singaporean n don't know... thanks for the info..