WTG 6x2x2.5 feet Bare Tank

triggerfish

• SRC Member

tank is about 2 years +, still in good condition, rather a waste to be 'recycled' - previously always engaged the services of our Softball Team to practice their pitching skills at a marked spot on the tanks, (prior to that, we used plenty of ductape to tape all around - minimize fragments). Not an easy task as we thought initially - we always jokingly tell them forms of cheapo Anger Management sessions! ha ha ha

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Received many queries on the sump, at this point of time, our first priority is to get rid of the 6ft tank, hence, preference will given to those who are able to take the 6ft tank, the thick acrylic (used to support the tank along with the styrofoam). We won't mind throwing in the sump, 5ft Hopar-brand 4-tube T5, an used-overflow box (used for this 6-ft tank) etc.

The reefer who has reserved all these has not gotten back to me on the confirmed picking-up by the mover, we tried calling and messaging but to no avail, in all fairness, we shall hold on till 11 pm (today), once after that, whoever is willing to take the items, please sms me again as I have deleted some. Some used items like skimmer bodies etc we may also need to dispose off, DIY-ers will deem as a great opportunity.

We must emphasize that many of these items were given or sold to us at low costs as we are funding from our own pockets, hence, all given items/equipments please do not re-sell in any local aqua-related forums, one good deed deserves another, give it away to someone who needs it more than you do. Hope it clarifies all. Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...