selling skimmer -XP-2000EXT - CONE (less than 6mths)

zorden

• SRC Member

Octopus-XP-2000-Ext-Cone-Skimmer.jpg

glassbox review

Octopus has continued the development of their new Super Reef Octopus XP cone skimmer line with the XP-2000 Ext Cone Skimmer. The XP-2000 cone is powered by Honya’s OEM bubble blaster pump which is capable of 85 scfh of air intake at roughly 50 watts of electric consumption. This skimmer has the potential to handle [...]

Octopus has continued the development of their new Super Reef Octopus XP cone skimmer line with the XP-2000 Ext Cone Skimmer. The XP-2000 cone is powered by Honya’s OEM bubble blaster pump which is capable of 85 scfh of air intake at roughly 50 watts of electric consumption. This skimmer has the potential to handle some serious bioload.

We’re left asking ourselves, why the large flag pole air silencer? The same could be achieved with a much smaller inline muffler, or one attached directly to the collection cup or gate valve. On another note, when will see a new skimmer color? Our vote’s for a flip flop on the white body color and Sch 80 plumbing. Not convinced? Check out the imaginative Matrix Skimmer.

Selling @ 600. neg. but dont offer ridiculous price. TY.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.