WTB : AquaBee 2000/I Pump

ranchuboy

Dear Bros & Sis,

My AquaBee 2000/I pump connected to my HnS skimmer has stopped working. The normal AquaBee 2000/I sold by lfs does not have the pinwheel impeller and air tube connector. Anyone know where I can find the AquaBee 2000/I that will work with my HnS skimmer ? If you know an alternative brand that will serve the same purpose I am open to suggestions. Thank you.

Think the normal 2000/I is also of a different wattage.

Wattage is 38 watt, same as mine. The only difference is the normal 2000/I does not have the following:

post-12516-033647900 1288074669_thumb.jp

My only concerned is this pinwheel may not fit the normal 2000/I. The price of the pinwheel model is 80% higher than the normal model. If I buy the normal model and my old pinwheel does not fit than I am screwed. Maybe I should play safe and just bite the bullet and buy the pinwheel model.

Wattage is 38 watt, same as mine. The only difference is the normal 2000/I does not have the following:

post-12516-033647900 1288074669_thumb.jp

My only concerned is this pinwheel may not fit the normal 2000/I. The price of the pinwheel model is 80% higher than the normal model. If I buy the normal model and my old pinwheel does not fit than I am screwed. Maybe I should play safe and just bite the bullet and buy the pinwheel model.

Hi Bro,

I have 1 almost new unit, pls check my sale thread.

Thanks