The great giveaway!

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Yup, I have to give away my 3"-4" yellow tang cause it's getting too big and I have to reduce bioload...

Anyone keen please pm me but must die die come to my place and collect tonight!!! I stay at Telok Blangah....

The fish is still in my tank.... I will be back home by 4:00pm plus giving me some time to catch the bugger, you can come and collect around 6-7pm.... (Hopefully I can catch him by then, any advice?)

This is not by a first-come-first-served basis. Preference will go to those who demonstrate good husbandry skills... Also, if you are someone I know, "lagi" more chance... hehe... Razo?

My yellow tang is very healthy, brillant in colour and feeding very well!!! So please pm me....

post-15-1072660574.jpg

• SRC Member

no offence bro nor i'm here for flaming nor i'm interested in the fish.

but the way you are giving seems bias and unfair. its not first come first serve and priority to 'kakis'. i think should change the thread title to "the great give away to kakis"btw how to demo you a good husbandry :shock:

• SRC Member
but the way you are giving seems bias and unfair. its not first come first serve and priority to 'kakis'.

hmm.. think he already state.."This is not by a first-come-first-served basis"

IMO he's not giving those very hardy fish like damsel.. so have to be a bit choosy ma.. :lol: tangs = ich magnet so must at least know how to prevent/cure it rite..?

Seamonkee : u know how Brazillian gramma sleep?(you wont believe it!) i try to take a pic 2nite n show u... hahha caught him twice at same place n same position at ard 2~3 am when lites out...

• SRC Member
no offence bro nor i'm here for flaming nor i'm interested in the fish.

but the way you are giving seems bias and unfair. its not first come first serve and priority to 'kakis'. i think should change the thread title to "the great give away to kakis"btw how to demo you a good husbandry :shock:

I dun favor the first come first served basis and I dun think it's a rule set here... Besides, it's my fish so I decide how's it will be and who I wanna give... so I dun see any problem here... if anyone not happy, then too bad loh.... :lol::D:lol:

Of coz, it's common sensical too that if u have something to give away, u will think of ur kakis first rite?

Besides, I am giving away a tang which needs good care and a good system... so I have to ensure loh...

Demo of good husbandry skill? Trust me, I have my ways to tell... :)

• SRC Member

hmm.. think he already state.."This is not by a first-come-first-served basis"

IMO he's not giving those very hardy fish like damsel.. so have to be a bit choosy ma.. :lol: tangs = ich magnet so must at least know how to prevent/cure it rite..?

Seamonkee : u know how Brazillian gramma sleep?(you wont believe it!) i try to take a pic 2nite n show u... hahha caught him twice at same place n same position at ard 2~3 am when lites out...

They sleep upside down? That's what I heard but I haven't seen mine done that before...

• SRC Member

Yellow Tang reserved....

Thanks to those who pmed... apologies but I have to reject some bros for their own good sake... :)

Amongst those rejected... 2 ft small tanks, already too many tangs in tank...

• SRC Member
if its small. i wan!!! haha but too bad... mine 2ft.. cant keep this guy

talking about small YT .. saw quite a number in LCK110 yesterday.. size ard 1.5~2 inch... but urs is 2ft tank.. hmmm :unsure::whistle

• SRC Member
bro seamonkee, nice to see you reply nicely. again i said i'm not flaming. but the way you reply, you are cool man.at least you are not sensitive as the tangs. :lol: no lah, its just my opinion.

PEACE BROTHER.

No problem, bro... I noe u meant well too... :)

I'm not in anyway offended.... besides, I promised AT to lay off from all the flaming... at least during the 12 days of Christmas.... :lol::D:lol:

*Some bros here noe how sarcastic I can get if I want to*

Tata!

• SRC Member

no....in a STANDING up postion in a cave ... :lol: i try to take a pic tonite...

picture taken last week.... it will hide behind the bubble when it deflate at nite... will try to take a pic of the gramma sleeping.. too lazy to find my d.cam yesterday

post-15-1072665999.jpg

• SRC Member
Cool! Cant wait to see.... but hey bro, if too difficult to take with digicam, never mind, k?

no problem at all.. just hopes tat is his sleeping ground....if so .. very easy to snap a pic of it sleeping

• SRC Member

no problem at all.. just hopes tat is his sleeping ground....if so .. very easy to snap a pic of it sleeping

hmm... his sleeping place chg liao.. not in the cave anymore... :( no pic to post