H.Redi

ong

• SRC Member

Bro ong & Gorgonia850, roughly hw many reidi did u guys roughly saw? ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

the sunken pouch and the gradual pouch are the ways for me to differentiate..which is female which is male..i dunno..but just get 2 with different pouch shapes and should be different ###### liao.hehe

Oh, that how to differentiate the male & female seahorses :lol: will get a pair of the sunken & gradual ones and let see the outcome. :lol::lol: Thanks, :thanks:

• SRC Member

Bro ong, hw much u pay for a reidi ar? wats the size? gt red ones? can pm me let me noe? :yeah::thanks:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Helo guys, went lck110 yesterdae, all the reidi sold out liao, if u looking for reidi, WC have them. :D

Happy New Year! :D