Decoming sales

LiOnZ

all tank set included

Tank Length 122cm, Height 45cm, Width 40.5cm (Condition 8/10 There's a few scratch on the tank)

- Cabinet Length 159cm, Height 100cm, Width 44.5cm (There's a chiller cabinet thats why the width is wider)

- Sump tank with Atman return pump (5000L/H)

- Resun CL650 (Condition good)

- Illumax 4ft with 4tube and 4LED moonlight lighting (total of 2white and 2blue with extra 2 blue tube is new. (Condition good)

- Reef Maniacs Rcr-424 calcium reactor with deltec media with Spare packet of media

- Skim FR with pump

- Reef Octopus DNW.110 Skimmer

- Sunsun Wavemaker (5000L/H)

- Boyu WM-4 wave maker with controller can check at (http://www.fish-street.com/boyu_wm-4_wave_maker?category_id=35)

- Auto topup Dual Senor Elecity(NEW)can check at(http://www.fish-street.com/dual_senor_electricty_auto_water_filler?category_id=139)

- Rocks around 50kg

- Live stocks corals more than 10 not sure the name

and many more wat u see wat u get....asking price at $400 neg for all

pm or sms me at 90504511 to view.... thanks

• SRC Member

pic

Hi bro...

Price good...

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• 3 weeks later...

all tank set included

Tank Length 122cm, Height 45cm, Width 40.5cm (Condition 8/10 There's a few scratch on the tank)

- Cabinet Length 159cm, Height 100cm, Width 44.5cm (There's a chiller cabinet thats why the width is wider)

- Sump tank with Atman return pump (5000L/H)

- Resun CL650 (Condition good)

- Illumax 4ft with 4tube and 4LED moonlight lighting (total of 2white and 2blue with extra 2 blue tube is new. (Condition good)

- Reef Maniacs Rcr-424 calcium reactor with deltec media with Spare packet of media

- Skim FR with pump

- Reef Octopus DNW.110 Skimmer

- Boyu WM-4 wave maker with controller can check at (http://www.fish-street.com/boyu_wm-4_wave_maker?category_id=35)

- Auto topup Dual Senor Elecity(NEW)can check at(http://www.fish-street.com/dual_senor_electricty_auto_water_filler?category_id=139)

- Rocks around 50kg

- Live stocks corals more than 10 not sure the name

and many more wat u see wat u get....asking price at $400 neg for all

pm or sms me at 90504511 to view.... thanks

item left for sales.....

- Sump tank with Atman return pump (5000L/H) all for $100 neg

- Illumax 4ft T5HO 54W with 4tube and 4LED moonlight lighting (total of 2white and 2blue with extra 2 blue tube is new. (Condition good)$120 neg

- Reef Octopus DNW.110 Skimmer $80

- Sunsun Wavemaker (5000L/H)$10

- Timer x2 $15 each

• SRC Member

item left for sales.....

- Sump tank with Atman return pump (5000L/H) all for $100 neg

- Illumax 4ft T5HO 54W with 4tube and 4LED moonlight lighting (total of 2white and 2blue with extra 2 blue tube is new. (Condition good)$120 neg

- Reef Octopus DNW.110 Skimmer $80

- Sunsun Wavemaker (5000L/H)$10

- Timer x2 $15 each

nice price cheater ! i was suppose to get all that for 100 and wow u selling it for 300+++ nice job admire u did u forget to tell them ur light is kind of faulty can cause some electric shock?

Please take it to the PM if you are unhappy with anything...

It is up to the buyer whether they are willing to pay the price and it is up to the seller whether to sell their stuffs to whoever they want...

And to the seller, please state if there is any problem with the equipments before dealing with the buyer that will prevent any misunderstanding...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

nice price cheater ! i was suppose to get all that for 100 and wow u selling it for 300+++ nice job admire u did u forget to tell them ur light is kind of faulty can cause some electric shock?

Hi Arie,

Please respect other person sales here, if you want people to respect your own sales thread in future. And i think you dont wish to be ban as well.

• SRC Member

arie arie aire...

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

hi arie if u not happy with me u can always return the items back to me and i will pay u back the amount that i have took for u only the deposit of $100 but i dont think so u want to return me back the items because the items that u took from me cost me more the $100 of yr deposit..

i sell u the set of $400 and few days later i sms u and ask u if u want the livestocks also? and if u take the tank set and other equitment i can sell u at $350 that because u told me yr new tank is coming and i dont want the livestock to die inside yr new tank without cycling the tank..but now u think that im selling the whole set at $350?

And do u have a right to sell my tank cabinet for $100 and chiller for $150 before u make the full payment?

by right u dont have the right to took any sigle items from me before u make a full payment,but i trusted u and let u took this items,

- Rocks around 50kg

- Reef Maniacs Rcr-424 calcium reactor with co2 set and deltec media with Spare packet of media

- Live stocks corals more than 10 and some fishs

- Boyu WM-4 wave maker with controller

- Auto topup Dual Senor Elecity(NEW)

- Refractometer and etc...

after u have a buyer that want my chiller that u sold for $150 and the buyer collected at my place and u ask me to took $150 from him..and u say now u own me of $100? not $150

so i have to stop others items that u have not taken from me if u want to pay for $100 and u col me a cheater??

Actually i realy dont want to make this case bigger but now u have ruin my rep..

U are just 16yrs old kid and pls learn to respect others

• SRC Member

Good entrepreneurial ambition but lacks moral fiber.... tsk tsk tsk...

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)