WTS: Giesemann Aquarium Lighting System - System 230 Plus 600 mm

tonyhawke

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I have one set of 2ft Giesemann System 230 Plus (Ocean Blue) - Metal Halide Pendant With Compact T5 (1 x 150W MH and 2 x PL tubes) for sale. Bulbs had been used for a year.

Info: http://www.giesemann.co.uk/230.htm

Price: $100/=

PM me if you are interested. Collection at AMK area. Cheers!

post-16300-0-04746100-1293941185_thumb.jpost-16300-0-14760700-1293941192_thumb.j

• 4 months later...

Price revised to $50.

Collection in CCK. Cheers!

You are "MADAM". You sms me yesterday at 1806 hrs to check when can I collect the light set.

(I still kept the sms as evidence)

I called you immediately but no one pick up the call. I sms you to check whether I can

call you. We spoke for a few minutes. You told me the light set is at the west. And you

even told me that if I am keen, you will bring it back to AMK. I confirm that I will pick

up the light this morning (21st May).

I sms you this morning at 0950hrs. No reply. I sms you again at 1030hrs and you

told me the light set was collected last night. FCFS. I think since you have confirm with me first,

you should at least check whether I can collect last night before promising the other party.

Isn't this the right way to handle things?

You may have all your excuses. Let the other reefers decide. Hopefully they will be more careful

when they deal with you in future.

Thank you.

James Tan

• SRC Member

Chill bro James. It happens... Anyway don't tell me you setting up another tank with this mh.. Many tanks in your house, fengshui must be gd la! Hahaha

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

• SRC Member

I SMSed all interested parties to check on their earliest collection. Does that mean I need to confirm all deals? $50 light set sure goes on FCFS basis. No confirmation was made with anyone (not even over HP or text) except with the eventual buyer who was steady to state date, time and place. Light set sold and collected. Thanks for the overwhelming interest and sorry for the disappointment to those who can't confirm collection and lost out to this deal. Cheers!

I SMSed all interested parties to check on their earliest collection. Does that mean I need to confirm all deals? $50 light set sure goes on FCFS basis. No confirmation was made with anyone (not even over HP or text) except with the eventual buyer who was steady to state date, time and place. Light set sold and collected. Thanks for the overwhelming interest and sorry for the disappointment to those who can't confirm collection and lost out to this deal. Cheers!

Don't talk rubbish. I can even bring my UOB banker as a witness if you dare to come out and face me.

He heard the entire conversation when I deal with you. I even kept your sms as evidence.

Talk like a "gu niang" and behaving like a "MADAM"! Dare to do and don't dare to admit! Face it squarely

and I can consider forgiving you for your childish action. Thank you very much.

James Tan

• SRC Member

Don't talk rubbish. I can even bring my UOB banker as a witness if you dare to come out and face me.

He heard the entire conversation when I deal with you. I even kept your sms as evidence.

Talk like a "gu niang" and behaving like a "MADAM"! Dare to do and don't dare to admit! Face it squarely

and I can consider forgiving you for your childish action. Thank you very much.

James Tan

Boy Boy,

Light set sold – a FACT

Price sold at $50 – a FACT

NOT sold to you – a FACT

The World don’t owe you anything. I don’t owe you anything – a DEFINITE FACT

Acknowledged it, and live with it and get on with life.

Stop sulking like a child and GROW UP!

Opportunity waits for no one and allegation comes with a price.

okay...relax guys...just a little misunderstanding...a deal like that is quickly snatched especially since its a fcfs basis...i'm sure there are other good, maybe even better deals out there. :peace:

Its just a deal sold n closed

why so much commotion.so much bitternesd n energy spent on this topic

move on lah

btw i also wanted this light set of who dun want retail price $600 plus n now used a one only $50 only

but i know i was late in replying this ang mo bro n did not get in at the end. But i am fine bcos in src there always be another chance here to get good bargains haha