Bicolour pseudocromis for sale.

spicyball

• SRC Member

Well prices of fishes differs from shop to shop. Well i wouldn't mind paying more for a good specimen. I bought mine from a very well set-up marine shop for $6 and i believe that this should be ard the mkt price. My fish have been in my tank for ard mth and can assure u guys it has been disease free.

• SRC Member

Yah i know but they cram like 20-30 over fish in a small 2ft tank, it's difficult to find a healthy and nice speicimen over there. In addition, the sight of dead fishes lying around their tanks disgust me as well. I must agree that most of the fishes there are pretty cheap but i wuold prefer to buy from other shops lah. 2-3 dollars doesn't make much difference. But i think the button corals there are worth buying.

• SRC Member

Fish can be collected at central-east area or can be arrange to meet somewhere nearer to buyer's place if i happen to pass by them somewhere nearer that area. Alternatively, the buyer can come to my house to look at the condition of the fish before taking it away.