5ft Shallow Marine Tank

PROX

I need to take this opportunity to compliment DrEvil for his dedication to provide solution to the stuff that he sold. The new v1.2 controller works flawlessly and I no longer face intermitent disconnection issue. Linking all the modules also take less than 3secs now and it is able to detect all module with 1 try.

Took me about 2hours to replace old rail with new 3ft rail and solve the bending issue.

Will post updated pic soon :)

• SRC Member

I do some measurement later. Hoping to get a straight center piece. My ends is curve rail. Should have produce this centre piece earlier of instead getting us to buy and replace again and leave the used rails redundant.

The only thing I am not happy is the price for the new rail but I guess nothing much we could do. Just gotta swallow the bitter pill. At least I am happy with the new rail now and gotta figure out how to get rid of old rail.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine from Malaysia LFS. By the way, this tank will be given away to a good friend and I am going to start a new one so basically no more update for the time being.

My new proposed tank size is 120cm x 100cm x 45/50cm braceless. Hopefully I have enough budget to go 3 sides starphire glass. Few replacement and changes will be done such as:

1) Skimz SM202 > Deltec SC2060

2) Return pump: Eheim 1260 > Abyzz 200

3) +1 Maxspect light module

4) Skimz Zeo Rx > Fauna Marin Zeomatic 2 (to be confirmed)

5) Cabinet will be accessible 3 sides instead of 2. Door will be fixed with magnet so it is fully removable.

6) Sump will be sitting on castor wheel platform so it is removable easily if need to. (To be confirmed)

7) New sump design for super easy removal of filter sock

• SRC Member

I got mine from Malaysia LFS. By the way, this tank will be given away to a good friend and I am going to start a new one so basically no more update for the time being.

My new proposed tank size is 120cm x 100cm x 45/50cm braceless. Hopefully I have enough budget to go 3 sides starphire glass. Few replacement and changes will be done such as:

1) Skimz SM202 > Deltec SC2060

2) Return pump: Eheim 1260 > Abyzz 200

3) +1 Maxspect light module

4) Skimz Zeo Rx > Fauna Marin Zeomatic 2 (to be confirmed)

5) Cabinet will be accessible 3 sides instead of 2. Door will be fixed with magnet so it is fully removable.

6) Sump will be sitting on castor wheel platform so it is removable easily if need to. (To be confirmed)

7) New sump design for super easy removal of filter sock

Thanks for the info bro....