WTS: Aquarium LED light 120w.

bluesea

Size: 40 x 21.3 x 7.1cm or 15.7 x 8.4 x 3in (length x width x height)

Weight: 5kg or 11 lbs

LED: 1w x 119 pcs

(But why 1w? more LEDs more wide spread of light, lesser dark spots, less heat generated and less waste from dissipated heat energy, higher electricity efficiency, longer lifespan, sufficient penetration, not like MH or high power LED are spotlight type)

LED color: 3 group of lights: 2 gp are daylight, 1 gp is moonlight.

Control: 1x Timer + 3x Manual switches. The timer allow to individually control the 3 groups of LEDs. The manual switches can manually cut off any group if timer has turned on the LED. Simple design and robust components.

Cover area: 2.5 ft diameter for 2ft depth.

Fans: 3x

Used: 4-6 months used only 1/3 power for cycling tank only.

Starting Bid: $150.

Minimum increment: $5.

Bidding will end Wednesday 20 Apr 2011 @0600. (I may close the bid anytime before this date)

Casing: a bit rust on casing.

Top Bidder self collect at South East house.

Pick up date and time flexible, preferably before Apr 24.

post-7556-0-29047400-1302842774_thumb.jp

Wad type of LEDs used bro. And color temps?

Hi bro,

Some LED info.

Color temp: (1) daylight = 12,000K (42 pcs); Moonlight = 460nm (42 pcs); (3) daylight = 12,000K (35 pcs)

Beam angle: 60 degree.

Thanks for your questions.

• SRC Member

sorry bro, i would like to withdraw my bid as i received an irresistible offer on maxspect from a good bro!

Apologies for any inconvenience and a big up for you!

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

sorry bro, i would like to withdraw my bid as i received an irresistible offer on maxspect from a good bro!

Apologies for any inconvenience and a big up for you!

That's ok. All the best to you.

Hi Bro/Sis,

For appreciation you as a supporters to bid here, I am going to give you extra bonus, if you're the top bidder. You may never hear before.

I will give you 2% up to 20% money back from the top bid price!

That's each time you bid start from 2nd bid and onwards, you will gain 2%, up to 20% money back.

For example: top bidder has bided 11 times, so 2% x (11-1) = 20% money back bonus of the top bid price.

More bids more saving. 8-)

Thanks for supporting.

One brother reminded me to post lighted picture. Thanks.

Attached is a picture of an empty 4-ft tank, one white group arrayand and one blue group are on, see the top center.

Please take note. The room is well lighted with fall-ceiling lights and not dark, but it seem dark in picture is because the LED light too bright, my digital camera auto feature show differently from our eyes.

post-7556-0-57612400-1302929305_thumb.jp

This 120w suitable for 2ft tank or 2 pcs for 3-4 ft tank, as a general guide for keeping Coral. More may need for SPS, but for fish only it is over power on light unless you turn it on 1/3 of power.

If you want to cost saving, save time build one and practical light for reef tank, this is the one. Because it is now only $150/119w = $1.26/w for this.

You probably still have many expensive but essential equipments need to buy to keep healthy reef, don't spend on light over 20% for your affordable budget. Let's say, your tank 4ft, you want 2 x Light fixtures and each light cost you $500, that's means you going to pay $1000 on light. Unless you have $5000 setup budget for overall.

Bidding will end Wednesday 20 Apr 2011 @0600

Less Than 48 hours.

My only used light offer to you.

Happy Reefing.