FS: Vivienne Westwood Pumps

• SRC Member

Dear lady reefers (or guys who may be interested to purchase this for their special significant other),

FOR SALE:

A beautiful pair Vivienne Westwood designer gel pumps, brandnew and in mint condition

Model: Melissa Women's Lady Dragon IV Slingback Pump

Heel height: 3.5"

Colour: Purple Heart

Size: 7 M US / 38 Eur

I bought the attached shoes recently. Ordered the size 7US/M width online. This is usually equivalent to a size Eur37 but this pair is actually a Eur38 which is too big for me. :cry2: A new pair of VW shoes @ Ion costs ~$300. I am asking $200 for the shoes.

Please PM me if of interest to you. Can view and try on before deciding. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Anne.

• SRC Member

Dear lady reefers (or guys who may be interested to purchase this for their special significant other),

FOR SALE:

A beautiful pair Vivienne Westwood designer gel pumps, brandnew and in mint condition

Model: Melissa Women's Lady Dragon IV Slingback Pump

Heel height: 3.5"

Colour: Purple Heart

Size: 7 M US / 38 Eur

I bought the attached shoes recently. Ordered the size 7US/M width online. This is usually equivalent to a size Eur37 but this pair is actually a Eur38 which is too big for me. :cry2: A new pair of VW shoes @ Ion costs ~$300. I am asking $200 for the shoes.

Please PM me if of interest to you. Can view and try on before deciding. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Anne.

Sorry, forgot to attach the pix.

post-839-0-58551700-1307949721_thumb.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Köp Oxycodone 30mg,

2. 0

köpa hydrokodon,

3. 0

Köp Diazepam Valium 10mg,

4. 0

Köp Percocet 30mg,