Vortech 20 stopped spinning

five

Hi guys, my Vortech 20 suddenly just stopped spinning. The propeller side is not spinning anymore. Upon checks, I realised that the spinning magnet within somehow got stuck with the back cover. I took out everything and wash it clean and started it again. But still it somehow got stucked with the cover. I really couldnt figure out what is wrong. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused the magnet part of the propeller to get stuck with the back cover?

Also, any possibilities for me to order a replacement part from youin Sg? How much will it cost?

Thanks.

Hi guys, my Vortech 20 suddenly just stopped spinning. The propeller side is not spinning anymore. Upon checks, I realised that the spinning magnet within somehow got stuck with the back cover. I took out everything and wash it clean and started it again. But still it somehow got stucked with the cover. I really couldnt figure out what is wrong. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused the magnet part of the propeller to get stuck with the back cover?

Also, any possibilities for me to order a replacement part from youin Sg? How much will it cost?

Thanks.

My guess is the nut is loose... it is a common problem with old vortech.. Can just get the nut and try...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp