WTAdopt: Large Reef Predators

xnsdvd

• SRC Member

Greetings!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my farm will be ready in the last quarter of 2011 and we're looking to adopt suitable Chondrichthyes, Serranidae and Lutjanidae(Sharks, Grouper and Snapper) you have that've gotten too big, as broodstock. These animals will NOT be sold as food, so you can be assured they'll live out the rest of their lives happily making babies. You may visit your former pets at the convenience of the farm staff, but keep in mind the animals no longer belongs to you.

Generally speaking, we will not be paying you for the animals, hence the "Adopt" in the title. This is because we have no way of knowing much of the animal's genetic traits since they've already spent most of their juvenile phase in your homes.

Note: We are looking for healthy individuals, those with severe physical deformities (except albinos) are not useful for breeding programs, however, if you would like a place for your pet to live out it's days in relative peace but are afraid of returning it to the wild due to said deformities, feel free to contact me, Shannon @ 9862 7310.

PS: Stop sounding disappointed when the phone isn't answered by a pretty girl, I am not a woman :P

You can reach me at 98627310

Greetings!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my farm will be ready in the last quarter of 2011 and we're looking to adopt suitable Chondrichthyes, Serranidae and Lutjanidae(Sharks, Grouper and Snapper) you have that've gotten too big, as broodstock. These animals will NOT be sold as food, so you can be assured they'll live out the rest of their lives happily making babies. You may visit your former pets at the convenience of the farm staff, but keep in mind the animals no longer belongs to you.

Generally speaking, we will not be paying you for the animals, hence the "Adopt" in the title. This is because we have no way of knowing much of the animal's genetic traits since they've already spent most of their juvenile phase in your homes.

Note: We are looking for healthy individuals, those with severe physical deformities (except albinos) are not useful for breeding programs, however, if you would like a place for your pet to live out it's days in relative peace but are afraid of returning it to the wild due to said deformities, feel free to contact me, Shannon @ 9862 7310.

PS: Stop sounding disappointed when the phone isn't answered by a pretty girl, I am not a woman :P

dear newbie, u may want to provide more details of yr new farm.. Some pre launch pics will be great too.

• SRC Member

No worries, It's not like this is our main way of getting broodstock :P

Just offering those poor souls who bought giant grouper without realizing what they were, or baby sharks thinking that "they will somehow grow to the size of the tank", a way to get rid of their unwanted fish. Heck, if anyone's got giant Tridacnids they need to get rid of, I'd be happy to take them, we might be hooking up with some lecturers from NUS who're doing work with clams.

Would you mind sticky-ing this thread?

You can reach me at 98627310