Clementi 328 - 6 Footer Tank

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
mr chee, any latest update on the tank :unsure:

i went to the shop a few time, wanna take a few shot, but got a feeling the staffs there know i am the guy taking pic then post on the net , they bery bei song wif me like dat...see me face black black :P so in the meantime got to lie low...

hi...

very interesting...

i stay near clementi...and that shop you guys are talking about really quite jia lat... :fear:

was there last night.....and was staring at their 6ft... my god... couldnt believe it...

the fishes look like they are trying to get out of the tank........

dunno what fishes they have there... looked like an angel fish... (i not experienced enough... :paiseh: ) but even i could see that it had spots and had flesh rotting away on its body....... and the blue tangs..... piangz... quite amazed they could stay alive.......

Then in front of the 6ft...they have a 2ft......wah that one lagi jia lat...... :pinch:

Got thermometer inside the tank sink to the bottom they also bo chup!! must be sleeping.....

i thought the water looks like sh*t...

Anyway i have only bought one thing for them... a brush to scrap alage off...at $3

the rest...i just go next door......confirm cheaper......

Actually i think jimmy is a nice person.......just that the pple he employ are damm jia lat.....