New Members

mystery

Nice tank!. Maybe you would like to give some spec. eg lightings and equipment..etc

thanks for viewing bros!

my tank has been wif me for amost 3 yrs. my tank size is a 4x2x2.5 ft wif 5" DSB and 90kg of LR in main tanks and a simple sump tanks with lots of coralchips and a compartmen for carbon/phos remover. i am using 2 skimmer a macro As 300 and a Red Sea prizm skimmer.

As for lighting currently using a 2x150w MH and 4x40w T5 actinic.also doing self dosing of kalk every 3 days and adding supplements once a weeks. doing water change of 20% biweekly.i have been practising this for almost 3 yrs and the corals inside my tanks is growing pretty well and the only problems is my nitrate is always staying at 10mg no matter how hard i try to battle it down to zero.thats why i try to stay away from sps.

It would be great if all u reefers can share and improver my knowledge for reefkeeping which is why i have join SRC. I believe this is the site that we can collect alot of goods information.

cheers :P

mystery