Anyone know where can i get Nice marine poster

anybody here have seen or know of any palcees that sells or carry nice marine posters like (fishes,Corals,inverts, Etc...) i Just got a new room painted and its very plan, thought of decorating it with nice marine posters .Thanks in advance.

Went to ikea & found some, but not totally related to marine..

:bow::thanks:

I was actually thinking of printing 40cm by 40cm posters of my macro shots and sandwitch it between 2 pieces of acrylic and bolted down by thumbscrews

Now still in the selection process :lol:

As for marine posters, so far i have not seen people selling them but you might want to try with the LFSes ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

I was actually thinking of printing 40cm by 40cm posters of my macro shots and sandwitch it between 2 pieces of acrylic and bolted down by thumbscrews

Now still in the selection process :lol:

As for marine posters, so far i have not seen people selling them but you might want to try with the LFSes ;)

wha, u doing ar? hey, need review ? ahhahaha, anw, i love your shots too, if got xtra, do let me knw ,hahaha

anw, yea, tkx

hmm, i dont wan thoes like the poster where there are individual fishes and below is the name and the sp. of the fishes, narH! haha,

wad i looking for is marco shots or some like,kinda representing nature under marine.hhehe,yeap,i am framing them up ,

Been to Holland V shopping centre and saw some famous artist , but more of them are artistic kinds.

for eg : the one on the far left of the forum,eg:Reefkeeping,Advance Aquarist E-mag,this kind of front page pictures is the one i am looking for.heh..

Thanks Blueheaven.Better start taking more MArco shots.hehe :thanks:

Yeah I will definately. But must wait till the FX8 comes in :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Bro, here's an idea, pick a very nice tank pic, like the italian's tank posted in RC recently and print the tank pic into the kind of film dat can be placed in a light box ( with florescent tubes inside ) to shine through, like those advertisement boards that have colourful pictures.

That should be very nice and very inspiring! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro, here's an idea, pick a very nice tank pic, like the italian's tank posted in RC recently and print the tank pic into the kind of film dat can be placed in a light box ( with florescent tubes inside ) to shine through, like those advertisement boards that have colourful pictures.

That should be very nice and very inspiring! :P

hehe,icic, but hmm, duno where to get a box with lights etc....Thanks anw, u gave me some ideas to where to find some stuff.hehe..anw, i thought of getting some very nice marine life poster and frame it out and then using some helogen (spot lights) to shoot at it ,but dont seem to find 1 ready made marine tank poster..

Thougt of your idea of taking a pic from RC and den enlarge it into a poster and framing it out, but i scare when i enlagre, it PIxled! and blured...

any more advice? :thanks::thanks:

you mean, that's a shop? where is it? or thats a artist? if so , do u have a webiee on it?

:bow:

Don't know if there is a shop. Have not been really looking. To gat some examples of his work, do a search in Google. I'm sure there are tons of site showing his work.

Example attached.

post-11-1117969056.jpg

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius