WTS Gisseman Infiniti 4 feet

desideria

• SRC Member

Hi all ,

Black Gisseman Infiniti 4 feet : 2 x 250W MH and 4 54W T5 up for sale.

Brand new from RD is retailing at $2,099. Here's the official website link : http://www.giesemann.de/54,2,,.html

Used only for 4 months aprox after which it has been sitting in my store room the past 1 year and 3 months untouched. Thought I would find a use for it but unfortunately I didn't.

Selling for $780

I just turned it on 2 nights ago and everything works except one of the purple bulbs which seem to have blown. if anyone is interested, I will do a check to make sure it's just the bulb and not anything else that "sala-ed".

Thank you all.

• Like 1

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

upz .. :) PM me if you're interested in the light set. although it's it's about 1.5 years old. I looked back at my old thread and I would like to correct my time frame, it was used from 1st of Jan 2010 to end of May 2010 so it's a full 5 months of usage only.

thank you!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Here are some pics of it.... It is the tube that is spoiled for the purple one as you can see from the pic the bulb lights up but not entirely.

post-12571-0-59244200-1315830924_thumb.j

post-12571-0-61824000-1315830925_thumb.j

post-12571-0-35204300-1315830926_thumb.j

post-12571-0-17963500-1315830927_thumb.j

thanks.

Cheers, ;)

Desi