WTB: Eheim 2260 or FX5!

Cheesetian

I'm looking for either one Eheim 2260 or an FX5! Canister has to be working perfectly and quiet when operational with full piping! Condition has to be >7/10! Hoping to deal in the East as i'm still a student and don't drive. Willing to travel if necessary though! Please call/text me if you have what i'm looking for!

---------------------------------------

I'm selling off 2 sets of Eheim 2215s.

Set 1

Price: $85

Condition: 7/10

Details: Comes filled to the brim with Eheim media and filter sponges inside. It's missing the outlet pipe and a couple of chips but absolutely no leaks and perfectly quiet when operational! Comes with box.

Set 2

Price: $100

Condition: 9/10

Details: This one also comes with filter sponges and media but it's brandless CR. It's also missing the outlet pipe. Will include a brand new impeller with this set. No leaks and perfectly quiet when operational! No box for this set.

--------------------------------

Take both for $160! Please support. Thank you! :ThanxSmiley:

Set 1

Price: $80

Condition: 7/10

Details: Comes filled to the brim with Eheim media and filter sponges inside. It's missing the outlet pipe and a couple of chips but absolutely no leaks and perfectly quiet when operational! Comes with box.

Set 2

Price: $90

Condition: 9/10

Details: This one also comes with filter sponges and media but it's brandless CR. It's also missing the outlet pipe. Will include a brand new impeller with this set. No leaks and perfectly quiet when operational! No box for this set.