ID of fish...

• SRC Member

yavous.... emperor juvenile rings are concentric circles.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

emperor angel.

definitely not.

If you have pratas...probably got to watch out...I used to have a blue face that ate up my zoos...... :blink:

Angels are not really recommended in reef tanks....its a 50/50 thing they will chomp up the tasty meaty corals

• SRC Member

:blink: cortez?

ghost, why not take it out and sell it off to someone else with a FOWLR system? u should have known what fish it was actually before u bought it :P:heh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

I kind of understand...some reefers are still confused and finds it difficult to differentiate the juv. angels from one another..their patterns are pretty close to one another :lol:

• SRC Member
cortez?

ghost, why not take it out and sell it off to someone else with a FOWLR system? u should have known what fish it was actually before u bought it

found it at www.liveaquaria.com can go see for yourself. color different, but pattern same. their color diffrentiate from juvenile to adults