on my chiller for 24hr??

KIM

i did... and he did sort of mention that it was a joke... no need to call ppl lame and dumb... Relax.. its a monday morning... you have a long week ahead... :D

FYI.. i had a teco 680 and left it running 24hr... it only cut in and out when the temp in the tank goes beyond the set temp...

OMG!!!! :ooh::ooh::ooh:

This really reminds me of the show DUMB N DUMBER.

When I ask "Do you have a chiller" I am not asking you.

Do you need me to recommend you to a optician?

• SRC Member

OMG!!!! :ooh::ooh::ooh:

This really reminds me of the show DUMB N DUMBER.

When I ask "Do you have a chiller" I am not asking you.

Do you need me to recommend you to a optician?

HARO.. NOW YOU GETTING PERSONNAL.... SCREAMIN LIKE SOME FREAK...

LOOK AT ME POST... I SAID FYI... IT MEANS FOR YOUR INFORMATION...

I KNOW YOU DIN ASK ME BUT JUST TOT THAT YOU MIGHT WANT SOME INFO.. SO BUGGER OFF IF YOU CANNOT HACK IT.. GO TO SLEEP MATE....

ME EYES ARE PERFECTLY FINE... GOOD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I AM EITHER DEALING WITH SOME DUMB HICK OR AN IDIOT... SO PI*S OFF... NOT GOING TO BOTHER ABT YA...

• SRC Member

Knock it off guys....Squid>Bad day for u huh, relax and dun little bit little bit cannot. ;) Now Squid goes to bed and ben goes to bed too. :peace:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Knock it off guys....Squid>Bad day for u huh, relax and dun little bit little bit cannot.  ;) Now Squid goes to bed and ben goes to bed too.  :peace:

Dude,

Just cant stand it when some smart aleck try to pass on wrong info to mislead others, and when being pin-pointed, start to twist and turn about being humourous. Go through the post right from the beginning.

• SRC Member

Squid,

That is poor forum manners. Consider this your first warning. Don't repeat this again.

Benz,

You too.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• src unlocked this topic