4ft Tank with Designer cabinet

Tanggy

• SRC Member

Hi, posting the following for a friend. 4ft tank with cabinet, sump tank. Very good condition. Owner giving up hobby. Specially constructed cabinet that blend in with the decor. Letting go for $600. Interested parties please pm me for details.

post-10-1073872433.jpg

• SRC Member

yalor. Thats why didnt post number in case of all the wolfs here!!! ke ke ke.....

The tank is 4x2x2ft with 10mm glass and overflow is on the centre of the side. Very good condition. Quite good price. too bad I ordered mt tank liaoz then she tell me 600 ai.......

Interested buyers only please. :D

• SRC Member

Ya. 4x2x2 with 10mm glass. Looks like it but its no. Have checked it out. The bottom is very thick. 2 piece of wood that 1inch plus thick sandwich the foundation. Total 3inch plus thick. Design so no need centre support. From my observation quite sturdy. At the start i also thought like will warp in the middle. :D

• SRC Member

Ya it was post by one of the owner freshwater friends. but went on holiday thats why no reply.

I think the price is very reasonable coz not the standard cabinet tank. If it fits your decor, a fresh coat of paint on the fake colume and it blends in with the decor.

• SRC Member
Hi, posting the following for a friend. 4ft tank with cabinet, sump tank. Very good condition. Owner giving up hobby. Specially constructed cabinet that blend in with the decor. Letting go for $600. Interested parties please pm me for details.

pls call 90619777 for Dennis to discuss.

also pls state ur intention, thks! :D