Clown fish can be kept with Mystery Wrasse?

I just got this pair of small Black snowflake Clowns(~1.5") and currently placed in a beta box in the DT.

Got a Mystrey wrasse abt 3.5" in the display tank as well. This mystery wrasse once took in my hector goby and killed it immediately when it was first introduce to the tank. I was afraid it would to the same to my pair of clowns. Anyone can give advices on whether is it safe for me to release my clownfishes to the DT?

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Supporter

How was the mystery wrasse reacting to these two new fellow in the beta box now ? Maybe you want to wait a little until the two tiny fellow get a little bigger before you release into your display tank.

How was the mystery wrasse reacting to these two new fellow in the beta box now ? Maybe you want to wait a little until the two tiny fellow get a little bigger before you release into your display tank.

At first, the wrasse was ignoring the box but today i saw it was hovering near the beta box, that's when i got worried. The pair has been in the box for roughly a week. So how long should i put them in it? Think it will be quite long before they can grow bigger.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

• SRC Supporter

Generally speaking, mystery wrasse can be kept with clownfish, but if the tank is small and it may trouble these new comer in the tank. You can either condition your fish better and letting them grow up for another few week before releasing ,or you can release it into the main tank and observe for aggression.

I think I will leave it for another few weeks first. One of them already started to host the anemone, have to condition the other clown to do the same thing before putting them in my DT. Thanks for all the advices, guys. I'm just worried abt history repeating itself when I found my hector goby just become dinner for my mystery wrasse just moment after introducing it to the tank.

Hmmm if the clown are hosting in the anemone then it should be safe. The anemone should protect the clown fish correct?

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

Hmmm if the clown are hosting in the anemone then it should be safe. The anemone should protect the clown fish correct?

Ya, I'm thinking the same but so far only one of them is hosting and chasing the other one out of it.