where to get similar replacement of collection cup deltec 2060

thi46

hey people i have a problem. the deltec sc 2060 internal skimmer of mine has its collection cup cracked. i approached the shop but they say there will be a delay in shipment for the cup and its gonna cost me 300 plus. anybody knows where i can get a replacement cup. anything which fits will do! just needs it replaced. any cup will do. anyshop can do custom fitting or anyone knows where i can buy a replacement which fits? china one also can cost it wont affect the skimming performance. thank you in advanced.post-16194-0-53907500-1336446062.jpg

Just glue it with acrylic glue should be good enough as It's not going to affect the performance anyway.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

gluing or silicon can just fix that since it's a collector cup and not affecting it's performance, not much of a worry.

My current skimmer had one cracked at the top as well, and is still running well.

FOWLR Tank : 48"x24"x30"

Sump: 36"x18"x20"

Return Pump : Rio 32HF

Skimmer: Reef Octopus DNW-110

Lighting: 150W MH

Thank you for your help bros.i really appreciate the help i get from this club! Im giving away 2 6bar angels for free.they are in perfect health but are pretty large.msg if u guys are interested.will pm u e pics.