My 2ft Cube!

mw1611

Forgot to add that the two firefishes have grown since they've been added! :)

FTS as of today..

post-21390-0-40078000-1344622351_thumb.j

Rock of Zoas, One of my very first coral in the tank.. Opening up big every day! :D Took a closer look after I snapped the picture, realised that there are a number of small polyps growing "underneath"

post-21390-0-11236400-1344622675_thumb.j

Newest additions to the tank.. Octo (Yesterday), and two small frags of Pink BN. The few polyps of Zoas on the extreme right are those that hitchhiked on the LR I bought..

post-21390-0-88213600-1344622717_thumb.j

And the Orange Monti! :)

post-21390-0-44284400-1344622783_thumb.j

Hmm.. Got a question.. I've been dosing 'it's clear' for a couple of weeks now.. Doubled my dosage these two weeks but there's still quite a bit of particles floating in the water and it's not as clear as it should be.. Anyone has any advice? Would the diamond watchman goby be a contributing factor since it helps sift th sand?

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Nice purple tang! How much does octo cost?

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos

Woah... Nice collection u got there! Been wanting to get helfrichi for the longest time, where did u get yours?? And do u mind, how much is it? I found some which is like $180! Feel so depressed walking out of the shop without it....

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Nice purple tang! How much does octo cost?

Thanks! :D I PMed you the cost of the octo! :)

Woah... Nice collection u got there! Been wanting to get helfrichi for the longest time, where did u get yours?? And do u mind, how much is it? I found some which is like $180! Feel so depressed walking out of the shop without it....

Thanks! Haha.. Still feel the tank lacks a little bit of colours.. I got the Helfrichi from LCK201 about a month back.. I've PMed you the cost..

Hmm.. Got some new additions! No time to take pics though.. Will try to do it on Friday night or something! :) I added 2 frags of Zoas and a clam.. The clam's at the sandbed.. My diamond goby keeps depositing some sand onto the clam! So it occasionally "springs" back to spit out the sand.. Will this cause it to be stressed?